2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

I've requested!!! I have a question, but I think I'll call the podcast and see if you guys can answer it on air.

I made my request, and I hope that I will finally go on a Disney cruise at holiday time! I will be looking for a roommate, so I put "to be determined" for the 2nd passenger's name. Hope that's ok for now.

Enjoy your vacation Tracy! We can wait until June. :)

Sorry Kevin we are all just a bit excited, especially us first-timers!

OK ... I placed my request for a cabin. Now to find a roommate.

:banana: :dance3: Just put my request in. Hopefully my boss will give me the time off! :rotfl: Nuttin some major bribing, er uhm begging wont cure! I wonder what will happen if I cant find a 2nd? Oh well time enough to worry about that later Thank you Podcast Crew for making us all forget how to use that P word and turning us all into a bunch of hyper active kids loaded up on sugar the night before christmas! WE LOVE IT!!

Just put my quote request in - totally excited!! This will be DH and my first ever cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone from the podcast crew and the boards.

So, who else is coming???? :dance3:

Please note in the Special Requests along with your names and ages that it is for the Podcast Cruise. Thank you!!

YOU'RE
You need to check 3 people. You are signing up for the total number in the stateroom, including yourself.

SUPPOSED
$100 per person.

Keep in mind when I send you the quote, you will have 3-5 days to make the deposit and are under no obligation to do so.

TO BE

You should hold the date now and check pricing when you are onboard to see if it is better. We can go over that later.

That's ok, I caught it. You too Annette.

Not much time spent in the room. Depends if you want to sit outside in quiet or if you want to be out and about.

ON VACATION!!!!
Thanks Kevin, I promise to vacation now. :)

PLEASE DO!!!!:worship::worship::hug:

Ian, the girls, and I are excited to be going! This is our first cruise on DCL (and Ian's first one ever). Can't wait to meet all of you!

I've even convinced my brother and his wife to come also. That's the only way I'll ever get them to WDW! At least I know they'll be buying a Cat 4 or 5!

So where is the best place on the ship for our cabin to be if I get seasick (I'm bringing drugs for it)? Exterior cabin or not?

Just curious what has everyone been choosing for their dining time slot?

I requested late, it's around 8:15. Most of the disers on the last cruise were on late seating.

So where is the best place on the ship for our cabin to be if I get seasick (I'm bringing drugs for it)? Exterior cabin or not?

Thankfully, I don't get seasick, but from what I've been told, you want lower levels and midship (less movement), not sure if it matters if you are inside or outside.

Thankfully, I don't get seasick, but from what I've been told, you want lower levels and midship (less movement), not sure if it matters if you are inside or outside.

The podcast cruise was our first ever cruise and we had a cat 9 midship. 2566 on deck 2. Deluxe outside porthole. We couldn't have been happier. Great location, no noise to speak of (while we were in the room). DW was worried beforehand but while we did feel movement here and there, especially Wednesday night at sea, we were nowhere close to feeling ill or nauseated.

Next cruise we are on deck 6 with a verandah. :woohoo:

Ian, the girls, and I are excited to be going! This is our first cruise on DCL (and Ian's first one ever). Can't wait to meet all of you!

I've even convinced my brother and his wife to come also. That's the only way I'll ever get them to WDW! At least I know they'll be buying a Cat 4 or 5!

So glad you are going to be coming Nancy!! Although I know we'll have met before the podcast cruise, it'll be nice to see you during the cruise.
When I read your question about the stateroom, I glossed over "for our cabin" and thought you were just asking where you should be if you were going to be seasick - I was thinking, somewhere near a bathroom? :laughing: Next time, I will read each and every word.

Tracy,

We rebooked on the cruise.

I wanted to know how we select the dinner seating.

I also was thinking of adding a room to our reservation. How do we do this? Can we get the same rate that we got on the cruise?

Thanks for everything. :)

Chris- Did the onboard agent gave you a slip of paper (about half-sheet size) that says DCL Friends and Family Certificate? We got one with a code that offered the same onboard credit if a friend booked within 30 days on the same cruise. You can do through a travel agent so I'd guess you would include this info with the booking request to DU. Unfortunately, they don't get the 10% off that you received onboard.

Hope this helps!

I did not indicate Podcast cruise on my reservation, you will still know correct? If not whom should I let k now that it is for the podcast? Thanks

Ok folks....

We posted this thread as a way to let folks start "talking amongst yourselves".

Tracy is on vacation and shouldnt be answering questions regarding the 2010 sailing.

She will be back in full force beginning June 1st.

To those looking for details about the next cruise...I will tell you the same exact thing I told folks back in January 2008.

It's too early to start planning anything with DCL. Details will be few and far between for months...even a year.

If you have specific questions regarding dining preferences, stateroom selection, preferred location etc....put a sticky note on your laptop as a reminder to ask Tracy AFTER June 1st.

She really is on vacation and is so dedicated that she will stop her fun to answer the questions asked here.

Let's give her the chance to relax. She's earned it.

And besides.....we have 19 months to make decisions.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi Kevin:

You're right... I know I'm just a tad... Ok... maybe more... excited about our first cruise. With that inexperience come lots of questions. I have to realize we have almost 19 months for the fun to begin and that means there’s lots of time for questions to be answered. So, whoa doggy!!!

Kevin… thanks for the subtle reminder.... however, that does not mean that I'm less excited.

Mark

Hi Kevin:

I have to realize we have almost 19 months for the fun to begin and that means there’s lots of time for questions to be answered. So, whoa doggy!!!

Mark

Mark - If they are general cruise questions you may want to start reading over the cruise board, I don't think there is a question possible that hasn't been asked over there, this should help your excitement level until Tracy returns and then you can ask her podcast cruise specific questions.

I feel your excitement too and this will be my 3rd DCL cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter