2010 package now vs. waiting

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by bubblie, Aug 3, 2009.

1. bubblie

bubblie Earning My Ears

Why book a 2010 package now vs. waiting to see if they come out with a discount in the fall then book……

Is there an advantage that I am missing? We plan to visit Disney May 4-11, 2010.
    :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chipsgal63

chipsgal63 Earning My Ears

I'm wondering the same thing. Last year I booked a package in August and the 4/3 deal came out shortly after. I just called reservations with my reservation number and they gave me the new price and credited my account.

4. huckster

huckster DIS Veteran

it is easier for me to book early send small payment to them instead of trying to save in bank , i always update my ressy if discounts come out

5. mi*vida*loca

mi*vida*loca Collect memories, not things.

I book it now. Pay it down little by little. If and when a code comes out I apply it and they give me a new price.

6. marcielm

marcielm DIS Veteran

I am going to book now so I can be sure and get a family suite at ASMu. We are going in March. I will also pay down a little bit as we go, and any codes that come out have them applied for a lower price.

7. Momof2J's

Momof2J's Mouseketeer

One main reason is if you book now, you will then know you have the resort/room type that you want. When a deal/code comes out, it's just adjusted and the original booking is modified.

Also, like some of the previous posters it's sometimes nice to be able to pay down your balance along the way. :goodvibes

8. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

It's just adjusted & modified if the resort/room type is available for that particular promotion. Not all are.