2010 Mom's Panel Results along with lists of Round 2 & 3 Participants

Twende.....PLEASE remove my name from the list!!! :sad2:

I AM SO CONFUSED. I WENT TO THE MMP SITE A FEW HOURS AGO AND WAS CONGRATULATED FOR MAKING IT TO THE NEXT ROUND. I HAD TO LEAVE FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND CAME HOME. I JUST TRIED TO LOGIN IN AND IT STATES MY INFORMATION DOESN'T MATCH THE DATABASE OF ACCEPTED APPLICANTS.

CAN ANYONE (even current/past Panelists) SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS?

I AM TRULY THRILLED FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MOVED ON, BUT I AM SO PERPLEXED AT THE MOMENT! WHAT HAPPENED?

PLEASE remove my name before seeing it there makes me feel even worse.
Thanks! :hug:

Just to say I got my email too, am I the only one from England?

Good luck everyone :banana:

Got my confirmation email about an hour ago. I'm a single (widowed) dad from Toronto Canada.

Any idea just how many made the second round?

Congratulations! Glad to see a fellow not only Canadian, but Torontonian made it (I'm actually just outside of TO in Nemwarket, but close enough!!)

Best of luck with the next questions!!

There are 200 going to the next round, correct ?

Got my confirmation email about an hour and a half ago and my feet still haven't touched the ground:cloud9:

I want to thank all of you for your warm support in the "waiting room". Please know that ALL of you are worthy and special in my eyes. I was one of those that didn't get past round 1 last year and was devastated, so I truly know what it is like on the other side of the coin! May you all still feel the magic of pixie dust in your everyday lives. Remember, the magic is still there every time we visit!

Good Luck to all of my fellow Round 2-ers!

Allison L

Popped in to add myself to the list of 2nd Round Contenders. Of course, I've made it to 2nd round every year, but I haven't made it to the panel yet...Maybe this is my year!

Cuddlemama = Leigh from Binghamton, NY

Can one you let us know what the second set of essay questions are? thanks!

Hi. I have a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY important question to ask. I also need an IMMEDIATE answer. When you got your e-mail confirmation, was it a FWD from a Tina Trybus with a @disney.com e-mail address?

Hi. I have a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY important question to ask. I also need an IMMEDIATE answer. When you got your e-mail confirmation, was it a FWD from a Tina Trybus with a @disney.com e-mail address?

No, mine was not a forward.

P.S. I made it to Round 2!!!!

Popped in to add myself to the list of 2nd Round Contenders. Of course, I've made it to 2nd round every year, but I haven't made it to the panel yet...Maybe this is my year!

Cuddlemama = Leigh from Binghamton, NY

Congrats Cuddlemama! Thinking good thoughts for this Year!:goodvibes

BTW - how many of the current 2nd rounders made it to round 2 in 2007 or 2008?

No, mine was not a forward.

P.S. I made it to Round 2!!!!

I do not know what to think. I just got an e-mail from this person confirming that I made it to Round 2. The links take me to the questions. But this is a FWD. If someone if playing a joke on me, it is the cruelest thing that anyone in the world could do. How am I supposed to know?

I screamed and cried when I saw it. I couldn't speak except to scream. My kids just stared and thought I was losing my mind. My youngest started crying because she thought I was upset. I'm shaking. I'm also trying to prepare myself that someone is just playing a viral joke. Does anyone know how to handle this. Is there someone I can call?

Can one you let us know what the second set of essay questions are? thanks!

Donna here is from a post by Melissa on the other thread:

Originally Posted by missy28
Questions are:

1. In 100 words or less, please tell us what family and/or cultural milestones/special moments have you celebrated at Walt Disney World?

2. In 100 words or less, please tell us how you have helped others plan their Walt disney World vacations?

3. In 100 words or less, tell us how comfortable you are working online and via a computer?

And then you have to uplaod a photo of yourself.

Congratulations to all of you moving forward. I am excited for all of you, and I look forward to tagging along on your journey!

I do not know what to think. I just got an e-mail from this person confirming that I made it to Round 2. The links take me to the questions. But this is a FWD. If someone if playing a joke on me, it is the cruelest thing that anyone in the world could do. How am I supposed to know?

I screamed and cried when I saw it. I couldn't speak except to scream. My kids just stared and thought I was losing my mind. My youngest started crying because she thought I was upset. I'm shaking. I'm also trying to prepare myself that someone is just playing a viral joke. Does anyone know how to handle this. Is there someone I can call?

Mine says from Tina.C.Trybus@Disney.com. It is not a forward though. Hope this helps some!

Maybe it was a forward because it was originally bounced back to her from your email and she had to send it again? Just a thought.

I can't imagine someone would play a trick on you.

JL,
Don't know if this will help or not, but Tina Trybus IS on Facebook and is friends with Leanne and Laura and many Orlando peeps.

Do you have email from one account being forwarded to your other account?

Sometimes I forward my work email to my personal email if I am going on vacation...something like that?

Maybe it was sent to the "original" email address and then automatically forwarded to yours!

Looks good that it is from the same person! :thumbsup2

Did you have to log on to see the questions or did they just pop up? And is that how it worked for everyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter