• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010 Halloween Party Characters?

disneyphilip

DIS Veteran
Did anyone go to the first Halloween Party tonight? If so, what characters are doing meet-and-greets there this year?

Reports are that Berlioz's list is spot on. The Hag and Pooh characters are the hard ones to find so far.

the hag is what the witch turns into in Snow WHite.

She gives Snow White the poison apple.

OMG! The Hag. I have never seen her:worship: I can't wait. I need more info from people that have gone. What time did you see her? Where did you see her? This is soooooo great!:banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

the hag is what the witch turns into in Snow WHite.

She gives Snow White the poison apple.

Think of me when you see the Old Hag, OK???? :rotfl2:

You know.... because I love rare characters and all..........

If I don't get to say it...... have a GREAT :cheer2: time. I can't wait to see all the pictures and scrapbook pages!

The hag came out beginning at 7:30 by the snow white ride and she does sign autographs. Her signature reads"The Witch";
CIMG9412.jpg

check out this link for a full list of character pics and locations from last nights party; http://unofficialdisneycharacterhun.../09/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party.html

We saw her around 11:45, so the bottom of the hour seems to be what everyone reported.

Anyone know the time that Bullseye appears at the Diamond Horseshoe? My DD2 is going as Jessie and LOVES Bullseye. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter