**2010** Epcot Food & Wine Festival ENDED 11/14. 2011 FESTIVAL 9/30-11/13

Looks like Samuel Adams (Boston Beer Company) decided to start charging for their seminars

Is anyone else having problems with the link for deminars registration? Last night it worked, today its not working. I even tried the same link posted on ALLEARS with the same result. Nadda.

Thanks, I've got it now. So at 9am today when we click on the link, will it automactically allow you to register for your choices. Right now it says registration starts Aug. 27. I have an AP and TIW but have received no email from either with a registration link.
I would like to get this done today so I can firm up my plans, but it doesn't look too promising. There will probably be so many of us trying to reserve slots we will crash the server.

Thanks, I've got it now. So at 9am today when we click on the link, will it automactically allow you to register for your choices. Right now it says registration starts Aug. 27. I have an AP and TIW but have received no email from either with a registration link.
I would like to get this done today so I can firm up my plans, but it doesn't look too promising. There will probably be so many of us trying to reserve slots we will crash the server.

Click on Week 1. It will say you can register this morning if you meet the criteria and there is a button to click.

If anybody is trying to link from Allears, the link on their site is wonky. It's easier to type it in:

disneyurl.com/foodandwinedemos

Click on Week 1. It will say you can register this morning if you meet the criteria and there is a button to click.

Thanks! I was looking too far ahead. BTW are you a Va native? My DH and I grew up in Fairfax Co. and we still have lots of family in the area including Fredericksburg. Anyway thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks! I was looking too far ahead. BTW are you a Va native? My DH and I grew up in Fairfax Co. and we still have lots of family in the area including Fredericksburg. Anyway thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Not a VA native, but I came to Mary Washington back in the 60s and other than 10 years, have lived here ever since. Small world, huh? :goodvibes

Glad you were able to find the registration button.

Those looking for some of the TV celeb chefs, you can find Andrew Zimmern on 10/23, Robert Irvine on 10/22 and 10/24, and Jamie Deen on 10/16 (2 sessions).

Have tried to get more information from Passholder group at Disney...still no one knows anything about the ulr provided yesterday...hope it works...will try at 9:00...if it does work, Disney should be embarassed with how this information was or was not distributed.

Have tried to get more information from Passholder group at Disney...still no one knows anything about the ulr provided yesterday...hope it works...will try at 9:00...if it does work, Disney should be embarassed with how this information was or was not distributed.

what else are you trying to find out?

the link was distributed by the Tables in Wonderland area because they are so involved with F&W planning.

there is no reason to think that it won't work come 9AM ... it worked fine last year and that was the "test run." many of us here used it multiple times last year prior to the festival and there were never any reports of any issues.

it's a very easy to use system - your only real concern is getting your hands on discounted tickets before they sell out, and that's luck of the draw.

Good luck to everyone! We're not booking any this year - nothing interested us and we think the price increases are uncalled for given the serving sizes we received last year.

We're even assuming that there actually will be discounted tickets, as there's no guarantee there will be - guess we'll know in about two minutes.

I am going to look at booking Robert Irvine on 10/24 just to see if it works.

We're even assuming that there actually will be discounted tickets, as there's no guarantee there will be - guess we'll know in about two minutes.

I am going to look at booking Robert Irvine on 10/24 just to see if it works.

I thought the TiW email I received indicated that there were a limited number of discounted tickets available for AP, DVC, and TiW members. But perhaps I am ... to quote a former political leader ... "misremembering." :lmao:

It's a Disney day for me!!

I was able to book all three Bevinars (Jim Beam, Kona Brewery and Coppola winery) for our trips...discounted to $6 each! I never thought I'd be happy about paying, but that $6 is so worth not waiting in line!

Hope everyone else is having great luck as well!!

Plus I get to check into Pop today for our quick Labor Day trip...in 10 days!! Woot!!!

Lisa

I didn't see any TIW email.

But I paid $10 for Robert Irvine, I am guessing that it is normally $13. He's popular, so if I don't want to go I am sure someone will buy the ticket from me.

Be careful when you are booking these, because you cannot back up at all. If you make any errors or miss the window with the deminar you want to sign up for, you have to register all over again. Yes, you have to input your DVC member number, or the number on your annual pass or TIW card (TIW cards do have a number on the back, I have an old one in my wallet. At the bottom there is a series of letters and numbers, like there is on an annual pass, and the date you purchased it.)

IT WORKED...thanks to everyone who provided the url for us to use...and I thank my friend for having me sign up on this forum...just curious, why did Disney not send url to Passholders....but maybe I missed the mailing

Just registered for two events on the 9th. No problem at all. Used my DVC number (also could have used AP or TiW) and it was very smooth. I paid $6 for each of the two beverage seminars.

Wow, that went quick! :goodvibes Probably the easiest registration Disney has. The ones I registered for were either $7 or $10 with the AP discount for the culinary demos. I assume the $10 ones were originally $13. I know it's high, but what the &$%# !! I enjoyed them last year, and if the portion size is larger this year, that will be great!

Okay, logged in just fine, went thru my dates and made my selections, entered DVC Member number, and now it's time to check out.
Entered credit card info and have hit the continue button but........ :confused3 NOTHING !!! Yikes....still just ticking away!!! :confused: Oh boy...may have to start again. :sad1:

IT WORKED...thanks to everyone who provided the url for us to use...and I thank my friend for having me sign up on this forum...just curious, why did Disney not send url to Passholders....but maybe I missed the mailing

Oh, I think eventually they will send the info......Just don't know when:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter