2010 Disney Brides - When is your wedding?

We are planning on getting married on July 27th 2010 at the WP and i hope in the Whitehall and DP at Italy
Please Put me in

Hey Everyone! I am getting married January 2, 2010!
We're getting married in our home town, but are going on a Disneymoon
Jan 3-10!

:goodvibesOctober seems like is going to be nice and crowded...Autumn its perfect

I'm hoping for 9th December - Yacht Club Gazebo - nothing else is planned yet, and details are in my siggy :)

October 10, 2010 - A wedding even the stars say is a perfect 10! :cutie:

Married in our hometown with a Disneymoon after!

Hey Everyone! I am getting married January 2, 2010!
We're getting married in our home town, but are going on a Disneymoon
Jan 3-10!
Our dates are one day apart! I'm getting married on 1/3/10 in disney and will be there for my honeymoon!

Our dates are one day apart! I'm getting married on 1/3/10 in disney and will be there for my honeymoon!

That is SO exciting! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
I'm jealous of all the Disney Brides!
January seems to be an unusual time to get married- but I've always dreamed of a winter wedding.

Where are you guys staying? We are staying at POR and will be there until the 10th.

Hiya,

Im getting married at home (UK) on 1st May 2010 and then having a 3 week Disneymoon, staying at Saratoga Springs and i cant wait!!! :cool1:

Can you put Jan 31 to Feb 4 for us? =o)

The ceremony is either Jan 31 at the castle or Feb 2 on the beach - we will know in 3 weeks!!!! Sorry I am too impatient to wait until we officially know. :rotfl: Our whole wedding week of events runs from the night of the 30th until the the 4th.

We have "held" SBP, Attic and UK Lower for 5/10/10.

We haven't 100% decided but I am hopeful!

That is SO exciting! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
I'm jealous of all the Disney Brides!
January seems to be an unusual time to get married- but I've always dreamed of a winter wedding.

Where are you guys staying? We are staying at POR and will be there until the 10th.
we are staying at the GF from 12/30-1/8. we have gone for NYE the past 2 years and we love the parks this time of year. we are getting married at the Wedding Pavillion and taking our pictures at GF and then reception at GF whitehall room and patio. so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter