• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010 Caribbean Beach Resort Celebration Countdown

Staying at CBR March 13 thru the 21st. Myself, DW, DS 16, DS BFF 15 and DD 3. We are celebrating return trip, stayed at Pop Century last year. Also Celebrating DS BFF 1st time, DW birthday, 12 yr Anniverary and the escape from reality.:goofy:
lol is CBR the step up from pop century? thats what i did.. pop century last year and CBR this year

We'll be at CBR May 7-14... our first family vacation, our first trip to WDW, and celebrating our oldest daughter's 5th birthday!! (Her birthday is the 8th)

We will be there from June 20th to the 27th for the first time ever staying on Disney property. So excited. We are doing a Grand Gathering and will celebrate DS's 5th birthday and my brother and SIL's 1st Anniversary!!

Please add me to the list!

Thanks,

I planned this latest trip for my oldest DD12 and myself, it will be a mother daughter trip. She is 1 of 4 and I wanted to do somethng special for just her since the "attention" at home must be shared in soo many different directions. I am sooo excited to be going back to CBR. We had a family trip in 08 but didn't spend hardly anytime checking out the resort. We'll be there from july9th-july 14th.:cool1::woohoo:

myself and my best friend are taking our first WDW trip to CBR from 2nd-12th July this year :) :banana: So excited!!!

My son and I will be staying 7/2-7/5. We are just passing through on our way back home from a big family gathering/trip in the Smokey Mountains. We usually stay at CSR but we decided to switch to CBR for a change. Can't wait!!!

DW, DD (9), DD(4 ->5) and I are staying at CBR from 29/4 to 8/5 , celebrating DD 5th birthday on the 5th...(yah 5 yr old on May 5th, her birthday is 05/05/05 ...! :yay:

I switched resorts for the 4th time this trip and i am hoping we are done. Well, really 3 times if you count the fact that i did have CBR booked once and upgraded to WL.

I figured why put out all of the extra money when it's just 3 of us this trip and not the usual 5+. Might as well save a few bucks this year and honestly we all kind of fell in love with CBR pictures.

See you guys there

May 29-June5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Just changed my resort choice AGAIN! :rotfl2: We are definitely done now, though. We will be staying at CBR from 5/29-6/3 and celebrating DS's 3rd birthday.

Just booked yesterday. DH and I are celebrating our 25 anniversary. Nov 6th-Nov 13th.:hug:

We arent celebrating anything special my DD 4 misses her Prince Charming so we are returning to see him. 5/23-5/31:cheer2:

My oldest daughter and her fiancee will be going May 24nd thru May 31st for their honeymoon.

And then July 22 thru July 29th my mom, my younger daughter, and I will be going to CBR.

Linda T.:)

Hi, I am new to the forum. I will be staying at Caribbean Beach Resort with my DD (age 5) 4/24-5/1.

Lisa

its my cousins first visit in well over 10 years... i went last year for the first time in over 10 years​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter