2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

My stepdaughter decided to come a different week than the week we are going to WDW, and she decided to go to US/IOA so we are going on our first trip arriving July 14th-16th, from there we go to WDW and have to put her on the plane since she made plans back home on the 17th.

Staying at RPH.:banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2:Can you tell I'm excited. And only had to pay for the kids tickets, I won one off the Superbowl promotion and DH is military.:woohoo:

We're going April 17-24, 2010.

Right now we're booked for the entire time at RPR in a kid's suite. Subject to change if we can't get the current $549/579 price down! :sad2:

June 2009

QT Pooh: 06/20-06/26/09: offsite at the Homewood Suites Nearest Universal

Will be going with my almost 15 yo daughter and 16 yo son

Just got a GA resident rate & booked HRH for Sept 16-18. We were already planning a trip for Sept 17-28 at CSR so I took a day off of our WDW trip to go to Universal for 2 nights since we planned on 1 Universal day anyway, it only wound up costing us $133 more & we get more Universal time.:woohoo:

Of course, we have to pay for our food at HRH, which we wouldn't have at WDW so I don't know if the savings are that much, but I'm excited anyway.

My husband and I are staying at the RPH from July 21-23. We've never stayed on site at Universal before but since our passes are still good and I'll be staying at Disney in Aug we decided...why not?? Just a quick trip before I have to go back to Kuwait until Dec and he PCS's us out to Little Rock, Arkansas...

I'm so excited!!

I'm not sure if I should book us dining reservations or just use the key card to get "fotl"? I did book Raglan Road at DTD for our last night on our drive back to Tampa...but nothing in Universal/IOA yet.

We are platinum so all of the stays will be in a portifino suite.

Feb 12 - 15 PBH

March 28 - April 1 PBH

May 28 - 31 PBH

Were platinum members so it's actually a better deal now that we can use FL resident or AP rates to book. We have a Portifino Suite at PBH and King suite at RPR. The months were not at Universal we are at Disney at one of our DVC homes.

2/12 - 2/15 PBH
3/28 - 4/1 PBH
5/28 - 5/31 PBH
6/10 & 6/11 PBH (Disney BCV 6/12 - 6/16)
7/2 - 7/5 PBH
9/1 RPR
9/5 & 9/6 PBH (Disney cruise 9/2 - 9/5)
11/26 - 11/29 PBH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter