2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

im baaaaaaack:banana: , as long as DVC let's me drop the 1st 2nights from my existing ressie w/o penalty:eek: (haven't gotten the nerve to call yet & see lol)

anyway, strike me from languishing in day guest-dom & put me down for:

Sat, Sun & Monday Oct 18-20:cloud9:

1st visit to PBR

1st HHN 10/19
:yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

:cool1: Woo-Hoo :cool1:

Dates for myself have changed from Dec. 1st - 7th to Oct. 19th - 25th at the PBH Club Level. HHN just kept calling and we listened.

Bundle- you will love the kids suite! We have stayed in two and they are wonderful! You might want to check on 3541. We stayed in that last month and we were told it was being converted to a Dr Seuss right after we left. It was the perfect location. Top floor in the West wing. It had a nice balcony off the king bedroom that overlooked the boat dock.

OK, mine needs to be changed from the RPR to the HRH October 24th to October 30th. :)
Thanks

Bundle- you will love the kids suite! We have stayed in two and they are wonderful! You might want to check on 3541. We stayed in that last month and we were told it was being converted to a Dr Seuss right after we left. It was the perfect location. Top floor in the West wing. It had a nice balcony off the king bedroom that overlooked the boat dock.

Thanks - will check that out! I'm soooooo excited and it's 8 months away!

I just booked PB for Aug 25th, followed by our stay at HRH club Aug 26-30th. We were supposed to just be at HRH but decided to fly in a day early since flights were cheaper. And try PB since we haven't stayed there yet.

Cant' wait.

PB 269.00 night Upgraded to deluxe, Platinum,

HRH 284.00 night club level, Platinum Super saver rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter