• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

Sorry for the late update - we were in California. All updated through here.

We'll be @ RPR May 4-6 for a short getaway and Cinco de Mayo.:goodvibes:thumbsup2

Leanne1302 going to WDW/USF/IOA last 2 weeks in October. me, husband, brother in law and son(9).....cant wait :)

Just booked RPR for May 17 to May 21. Gotta love those Southwest Ding prices! With our previous credit balance, round trip for both my wife and I is $99.20 charged to the cc! The balance had to be used by June.

Just booked RPR for May 17 to May 21. Gotta love those Southwest Ding prices! With our previous credit balance, round trip for both my wife and I is $99.20 charged to the cc! The balance had to be used by June.

sorry to go a little OT....but, when you say "used by", do you mean "purchased by" or "physically flown by"?? Just asking because we have a $400 credit to use and i'm not sure if it's: i have to buy tickets by the date or actually fly and use them by said date?? TIA (I'm a newb to SW credits :blush: )

sorry to go a little OT....but, when you say "used by", do you mean "purchased by" or "physically flown by"?? Just asking because we have a $400 credit to use and i'm not sure if it's: i have to buy tickets by the date or actually fly and use them by said date?? TIA (I'm a newb to SW credits :blush: )

That's a good question and to be honest I really don't know. I've talked to a co-worker about this and we both agreed that it refers to travel date not booking date. That's why I booked a trip in May because our remaining balance expires in June.

Looking at the email pertaining to the fund-creating booking, it says this:

All travel involving funds from this Confirm no. must be
completed by 06/13/07

I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter