2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

wdwnut61 said:
First I want to say a big thank you to the OP for maintaining this thread. It's great to check in and see who's been added to the list. :thumbsup2

We've had a change in plans thanks in part to WDW Free Dining. We are now staying August 7 - 13 at RPH, followed by 9 days at WDW :banana: :cheer2: . Thanks so much in advance for updating.

Can't wait to enjoy 7 glorious days at RPH. First trip to Universal. :woohoo:

Is this in addition to your December/Jan trip or are you just moving your vacation up?

And you will have a blast at Universal!!

goofy! said:
Is this in addition to your December/Jan trip or are you just moving your vacation up?

And you will have a blast at Universal!!

Hi goofy :wave2:

I wish it was in addition to :rolleyes1 but no we moved our trip up to take advantage of Disney's Free Dining. We're still gonna have 7 wonderful days in Universal :cheer2:. The kids and I are more excited about the Universal part of our trip. I think it's because we've never been. Can't wait to expericence FOTL :cool1: . I wish we could do Universal after WDW but it would run into the kids starting back to school.

Thanks again for updating :thumbsup2

Stealing from the date and rate thread again :cool1:

stealing yet again from the date and rate thread - added mchames and dadthekid

11/23/06 to 11/26/06 Portofino Bay
11/26/06 to 12/03/06 WDW Boardwalk (DVC)
The Zulker Clan

We will be at HRH in 5 days, can't wait!!! :cool1: It's been 3 years since we've been to Universal. I sure do wish Dueling Dragons would be open while we're there, but we're leaving before the weekend. :wizard:

goofy! said:
Post your dates and where you are staying!!!
July
DTuleya...................07/25 - 07/28.....HRH then on to Dolphin

Sorry we've totally changed resorts. Now it will be RPR and BC

Us too ! March 10-14 at Disney CSR and on to Universal for the very first time March 14-16 at the HRH :rockband: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter