2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

Katy Belle said:
Haven't booked it yet....but looks like December 16-19 HRH.
Katy :sunny:

Just post here if the dates and/or hotel changes and then I can change it on the list.

March 2007 for us.3 nights at RPH and 3 at CSR. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:Our first trip to Universal.Can't wait! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Disney5Mom said:
March 2007 for us.3 nights at RPH and 3 at CSR. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:Our first trip to Universal.Can't wait! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Let us know when you get your dates set and we can add you to the list!

And you are going to love Universal :thumbsup2

wicket2005 said:
1st August 2007 to 15th August 2007
Let us know which hotel you are staying at so that I can add it to the list.

:banana:

We'll be at Royal Pacific 5/11-5/13. Before that, we'll be at the Marriott in Marco Island from 5/7-5/11

Just booked the RPH for August 4-6 2006 with AAA rate!! I checked the rates last week and was a little disappointed with the higher rate........now I'm much happier!

August 13-18

We are staying at the Embassy Suites all but one night. We decided to stay one night at RPR to get FOTL access for TWO days.

We are headed to the magic November 25th with a 1 night stay at Animal Kingdom...then 4 days on the Wonder ( 26-30)...then Pop Century Nov. 30- Dec. 3!!11 :cool1:

November 3rd thru 10th at the Poly for our wedding & honeymoon.........November 10th thru 13th at "Hard Rock" our continuing honeymoon :woohoo: :woohoo:

DTuleya...................07/25 - 07/29.....HRH then on to Dolphin

We've had some changes

7/25-7/28 RPR then onto Dolphin

Thanks for updating it for me OP!

First I want to say a big thank you to the OP for maintaining this thread. It's great to check in and see who's been added to the list. :thumbsup2

We've had a change in plans thanks in part to WDW Free Dining. We are now staying August 7 - 13 at RPH, followed by 9 days at WDW :banana: :cheer2: . Thanks so much in advance for updating.

Can't wait to enjoy 7 glorious days at RPH. First trip to Universal. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter