2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

I just received it today. It certainly wasn't inexpensive to produce, and it has nice photos. But still, I think I'd opt for a downloadable version instead.

I just received it today. It certainly wasn't inexpensive to produce, and it has nice photos. But still, I think I'd opt for a downloadable version instead.

I think you should get right on that Chuck! I know you've got "people"....;)

Still nothing in Waco, TX. I saw other Texans had received theirs and got all excited. My mailbox was empty, and now the waiting continues. :sad2:

I am suprised to see that so many have not received theirs. We got ours last week. We are in Montana.

Still nothing in Waco, TX. I saw other Texans had received theirs and got all excited. My mailbox was empty, and now the waiting continues. :sad2:
Just got ours today "down in the Valley", that is the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Usually, we're the last to get anything from DVC.

Still nothing in Indiana. However, my DME stickers for my luggage came today :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter