• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

200909?? - Third Annual Fall ladies trip-Sept. 2009

[ Ok I'll paste her schedule too and make some additions..

Saturday, 10/3/09
TSM Challenge-everyone
LUnch-Chefs de France-DisneyDeeva (ADR for 3)
Dinner-Kona 6:10 pm Macraven, Marita, Carolyn, geffric
PFTS-DisneyDeeva, RAchelTori, DisneyFreakNUmeroUno, and anyone else who wants to join.

Sunday, 10/4/09
Lunch-CRT-DisneyDeeva looking for others to join her
F&W all evening.
Dinner-Tony's 5:50-Mac, Marita, geffric (one opening)
Dinner – California Grill 7pm: Dancind (one opening) might change it to earlier

Monday, 10/5/09
Dunkfest - meeting at 11 am at Mexico?? for Food and Wine Fest
Lunch-Sanaa (ADR for 2) DisneyDeeva
Dinner-Yachtsman-DisneyDeeva and Shirley
Dinner-Le Cellier 6:10, Mac, Marita, geffric, CarolynNC

Tuesday, 10/6/09

Boma Breakfast 9:30 am - geffric, Marita, Dancind plus 1 moreFort Wilderness Segway Tour
Tea at Gardenview Lounge-DisneyDeeva has not yet made an ADR-anyone interested?
Dinner-Coral Reef, 6:10 (Adr for 2) Macraven

MNSSHP - MAC, Geffric, Marita, and many more

Wednesday, 10/7/09
Lunch-Tusker House DisneyDeeva
Dinner-Narcoossees-DisneyDeeva
Lunch-Plaza Restaurant 11 am (adr for 3-one opening) Macraven, DFD
Dinner-Chef de France 6:30 (adr for 4-one opening) Mac, geffric, Marita

Thursday, 10/8/09
Dinner-Rose and Crown-DisneyDeeva
Dinner - Boma 6: 50 pm - geffric, Marita.. ADRs for 4 ??

Friday, 10/9/09
Breakfast Kona Cafe-DisneyDeeva
AFternoon at F&W
Early dinner at California Grill-DisneyDeeva.
Tutto Italia - 6:45 pm ADR for 4 - geffric, Marita, and ???

Saturday 10/10/09

Downtown Disney - geffric ( leaving WDW at 3)

I will be down on Oct 4th--Oct11th staying at CT sun 705 CITRICOS, MON 630 TEPPAN EDO, TUES 6TH MNSSHP, WED 7TH 710 ARTIST POINT, THURS 8TH 705 JIKO, FRI 9TH FLYING FISH, AND SAT 10TH EITHER CITRICOS OR WOOFGANG PUCK CAFE. JELLYROLLS ANYONE???:dance3:

I will be down on Oct 4th--Oct11th staying at CT sun 705 CITRICOS, MON 630 TEPPAN EDO, TUES 6TH MNSSHP, WED 7TH 710 ARTIST POINT, THURS 8TH 705 JIKO, FRI 9TH FLYING FISH, AND SAT 10TH EITHER CITRICOS OR WOOFGANG PUCK CAFE. JELLYROLLS ANYONE???:dance3:

Hi Honeydiane,

I'll be down 9/30 to 10/7. I'd love to go to jellyrolls. I think the group was planning to go one night but I'm unsure which night. Are you traveling alone? We'd love to have you join us for any meal and park touring. I know a group is going to MNSSHP and would be glad to have your company.

Carolyn

Hi everyone! I don't know what's going on, to be honest. I threw out a suggestion to go to Jellyrolls on Monday 10/5. That is also the day of Jellyrolls, so that could get interesting.

RE Drunkfest, I just saw this on Deb's site, are these new?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Joy of Tea stand, China:
Specialty Cocktail

Mango Gingerita - with Vodka and Rum $7.50
Canto Loopy - with Vodka and Cantelope Juice $7.50
Peach Snapl - with Schnapps $7.50
Green Plum Bao Bing - with Plum Wine $7.50
[/FONT]

I have tried the Peach Snapl, and it was quite yummy.

I am thinking of shortening my trip a bit to leave on Oct. 6. That means I need to cancel my last two nights at BCV, which I hate to do! Wish I knew if someone wanted to rent them, but DIS boards won't let you post a reservation until 30 days out. I'm just thinking nine nights at the World is enough, I should come home and make some money.

Jellyrolls on Monday works for me. Let's see what the rest of the group posts that wants to go to Jellyrolls.

Hi Homies.

Just came back from out of town, this evening.

Trying to catch up on the thread.

Geffric, help me out here as i am confused.

Are you changing plans on Sunday?
You are on the list for Tony but I see the red lettering for CGrill.

The only thing I have planned on Monday is the dinner at Le Cellier.
Not sure if I want to spring the $10 for Jelly Rolls.
Who knows, maybe I will.

my adrs:
10/1
Wave 6:05 (2)
mac, dancind

Backstage tour with disneydeeva and shirley

10/2
GFC 5:40 (2)
1 opening

10/3
Kona 6:10
mac, geffric, marita, carolyn
(4)

rope drop at DHS. all invited
Homies attack TOT and TSM

lunch cs at Epcot with anyone that is hungry

10/4
Tony 5:50 (4)
mac, geffric, marita
1 opening

rope drop at AK
iguana charges.....all invited

MK open to midnight this night wishes at 9 pm

10/5
LeCellier 6:10
mac, geffric, marita, Carolyn (4)

wine and drunkfest starting at 11

10/6 6:10
Coral Reef (2)
1 opening

bbq day with DFD

MNSSHP

10/7
lunch at Plaza for 3 at 11:00
mac, DFD
1 opening

and

dinner at Chef France for 4 at 6:30
mac, geffric, marita
1 opening

10/8

doing counter service as i leave on this day for the darkside.

if i don't have something listed that means i have nothing planned for that day.

i will be doing counter service for lunch somewhere.
haven't figured it all out yet.

if you have plans and want homies with you, give me a holler and i'll be there.

My schedule is above.

I have all the adr's in place and have my Back Stage Magic Tour booked and paid for.

not changing plans.. tried to call you and lvm.

my plans:
Saturday - Kona with Mac, Marita
Sunday - Tony's at MK
Monday - Le Cellier
Tuesday - Boma breafast - 9:30 am
MNSSHP at 4 and beyond..
Wednesday - Chef's
Thursday - Boma dinner
Friday - Tutto Italia..

Saturday - DTD

I got Magical Express stuff in the mail..so it is offical..I am going to WDW

My schedule is above.

I have all the adr's in place and have my Back Stage Magic Tour booked and paid for.

I'm all booked for the BSM Tour on 10/1 - Shirley was never going to do this with us...she would have to get out of bed before noon! :thumbsup2

As a side note - Carolyn, I have decided to forego High Tea before MNSSHP this year. It was a sacrifice I had to make - this morning I found out that they extended the Wishes Dessert Party so I called and booked that for 30 September instead. Chocolate covered strawberries - YUMMO! :banana:

I have also booked two more trips - the second week in December and the first week in March. I'm thinking that Tea at the GF will be a "must do" before my first ever MVMCP! :cool1:

I got Magical Express stuff in the mail..so it is offical..I am going to WDW

mine came when i was out of town.
woot !!
i'm official too now.

I'm all booked for the BSM Tour on 10/1 - Shirley was never going to do this with us...she would have to get out of bed before noon! :thumbsup2

As a side note - Carolyn, I have decided to forego High Tea before MNSSHP this year. It was a sacrifice I had to make - this morning I found out that they extended the Wishes Dessert Party so I called and booked that for 30 September instead. Chocolate covered strawberries - YUMMO! :banana:

that is a hoot !! :laughing:
shirley getting out of bed before noon.
i remember when you said to us before, shirley is Not an early riser.
does she still keep up with the tv shows while at disney?

sounds like the wishes dessert party is going to be yummy.

I have also booked two more trips - the second week in December and the first week in March. I'm thinking that Tea at the GF will be a "must do" before my first ever MVMCP! :cool1:

when are you going in Dec?? I am booked for 12/7-12/14..

there is a DIS party on sat and Karen's Jellyrolls Meet on 12/10

when are you going in Dec?? I am booked for 12/7-12/14..

there is a DIS party on sat and Karen's Jellyrolls Meet on 12/10

12/8-12/13
The TSM party on Saturday is the primary reason I booked this trip. I'm tired of missing out on all the DISunplugged fun. I'm very excited because Kathy Werling is my travel agent at DU - she's awesome!

I'm trying to decide whether or not to do the CP Package. I'm planning on hearing Vanessa Williams on Saturday before the party.

12/8-12/13
The TSM party on Saturday is the primary reason I booked this trip. I'm tired of missing out on all the DISunplugged fun. I'm very excited because Kathy Werling is my travel agent at DU - she's awesome!

I'm trying to decide whether or not to do the CP Package. I'm planning on hearing Vanessa Williams on Saturday before the party.

let me know if you wanna meet up or have dinner.. I am doing Yatchman with Karen and a few others on 12/7.. and Jellyrolls 12/10..I am meeting for dinner with lots of other DISers 12/13 too.. trying to see the rest of the DIS plans..

I have changed my trip by one day, so now I will be there 9/26 to 10/7. Lost one of my nights at BCV, one left. I've decided to get a car since I'm moving so many times.

Anyway, I had booked two wine tastings on 10/7 that I can't go to now. They are both Washington State wineries (they have good wine!). If anyone would like them, let me know. I got them for the advance rate of $5 each. Such a deal!

I still have not bought my MNSSHP party ticket, still deciding if I want to go. I know it would be fun with you guys, and I love the parade. Are you all dressing up?

I have changed my trip by one day, so now I will be there 9/26 to 10/7. Lost one of my nights at BCV, one left. I've decided to get a car since I'm moving so many times.

Anyway, I had booked two wine tastings on 10/7 that I can't go to now. They are both Washington State wineries (they have good wine!). If anyone would like them, let me know. I got them for the advance rate of $5 each. Such a deal!

I still have not bought my MNSSHP party ticket, still deciding if I want to go. I know it would be fun with you guys, and I love the parade. Are you all dressing up?

we are MNSSHP on 10/6.. would love to have you join us.. and no I am not dressing up othre than the MNSSHP tee shirt..

I'll ask M about the wine tasting.. I would love to ..I like Washington State..

let me know if you wanna meet up or have dinner.. I am doing Yatchman with Karen and a few others on 12/7.. and Jellyrolls 12/10..I am meeting for dinner with lots of other DISers 12/13 too.. trying to see the rest of the DIS plans..
:goodvibes i get to see 2x this year!!!

am interested if nobody is... but my question is what time are they... I have lunch with macraven and dinner at Chef at 6PM :goodvibes

we are MNSSHP on 10/6.. would love to have you join us.. and no I am not dressing up othre than the MNSSHP tee shirt..

I'll ask M about the wine tasting.. I would love to ..I like Washington State..

not dressing up either where's everyone meeting for this... I just have to clean up from the BBQ then I can be ready for the Tricks.. macravenn I want all chocolate too please :)

One tasting is at 3:45 and the other at 5:30. I will bring extra copies of my confirmation so I can give them to you when we meet up.

:goodvibes i get to see 2x this year!!!

YEAH!!!

not dressing up either where's everyone meeting for this... I just have to clean up from the BBQ then I can be ready for the Tricks.. macravenn I want all chocolate too please :)

We can call when we get to the park for MNSSHP or just meet at 7 or so at a certain place.. like the partners statue or the dole whip station ...

We can call when we get to the park for MNSSHP or just meet at 7 or so at a certain place.. like the partners statue or the dole whip station ...

still have not bought my ticks... :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter