2009 Planner - Receipt Rolecall

Received mine today. I noticed CR was no longer under the Disney collection. I guess that is because of BLT.

Got mine via USPS today here in fabulous Central Illinois. It did not help my current case of addonitis. :sad2:

:blush: I called my guide yesterday asking where my 2009 guide was. He said: it's in your paperwork I sent you. :rotfl:

Ours came sometime during the week. We had our mail held while we were enjoying WDW!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Ours came on Thursday. I really wish they would give us the option to opt OUT of receiveing it, that thing weighs a ton and to think they printed one for EVERY member! Can you imagine the postage bill? :eek:

I usually find what I need on the website. So I would be fine without receiving one each year.

Got one this week. What a waste of money! 2009 planner? I am planing 2010 now. The planner is over a year late. What is wrong with DVC? Into the trash it went. All this info can be found instantly on the internet. Move into this century, DVC. Sure glad they used my money to pay for it.....

Got one this week. What a waste of money! 2009 planner? I am planing 2010 now. The planner is over a year late. What is wrong with DVC? Into the trash it went. All this info can be found instantly on the internet. Move into this century, DVC. Sure glad they used my money to pay for it.....

Filed mine also!:rotfl2:, I'm not sure why they mailed out a 2009 planner in June 2009 without 2010 in it? :confused3

Ours finally came to Wisconsin one day last week. I don't know exactly when as we were on vacation and got it on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter