2009 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - General Reviews & Observations

Thanks for this thread, I plan to frequent it since I am planning to go next year for the first time!

Love the bags.. I need to pack an extra suitcase!!

Thanks Catherine for setting up this thread ... can't wait to see everyone's pics over the next few weeks! :banana:

Michelle, thanks for sharing Jordan's pictures so far!! :hug:

Thanks so much for setting this up. This is be my first F&W so I am super excited to read all about it. :thumbsup2

Like another poster said, it was really hot today so we didn't get much, but here's the Mango Lassi from India. It was like a really thick mango smoothie, and perfect for the weather. We're going back on Monday and I've scoped out a few places I want to try.

IMG_2942.jpg

Also, since it's new, here's the Brazil booth
IMG_2940.jpg

Can't wait to see the pics and reviews!

I sadly can't go this year, but am planning a trip for next year. I love the information I am getting from the different threads.

Hope everyone has a GREAT trip!

If anyone here tries out the dish from Cape Town with the sweet potato puree, can you let me know if there was a strong banana presence in the puree?

I was able to attend the Cast Preview Last night and put together an entire blog post with pictures of everything I tried.

I am new to the boards. This is my 1st post and I am not able to post a link to the Review until I have 10 posts so I can only suggest that you click the DisneyEveryDay.com banner in my signature to see the full review with photos.

Enjoy!

Hello Fellow Disney Fanatics!

I am new to the Dis Boards!

Last Night I did a full review of the Cast Preview of the 2009 Epcot Food & Wine Festival on my blog DisneyEveryDay.com

Lot of pictures there too! Hope you enjoy!

Last Night I did a full review of the Cast Preview of the 2009 Epcot Food & Wine Festival on my blog DisneyEveryDay.com

We actually just got off your sight and said these are the best pics so far! Thank you! Food looks great this year!:banana:

does anyone know yet if we can use dining plan snack credits at the booths again this year like the last few?

Thanks so much!!! Great pics :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for the pics and details! Mouth Watering Yum!

Thanks so much for the photos and the reviews. So glad the Cape Town dish sweet potatoes had a hint of lemon and not banana like I read in an article somewhere. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter