2009 Disney Dining Plan

We wanted to go to Teppan Edo too but when I called they said it wasn't part of the plan. Can I just make a reservation for a 'non' approved 2009 DDP resturant anyway? What are the odds that it will be added? We all picked resturants and the person who picked China or Japan in Epcot didn't get his choice because they weren't on 'the plan'. Thanks for any help.

We just made all of our ressies for January by looking at the 2008 plan. Teppan Edo was one of many of our choices that are not yet on the 2009 plan, and we had no problem. We'll just have to check the completed 2009 plan (I've heard that it gets completed in November) and make sure they're on there. :worship:

Teppan Edo was the last restaurant added for '08, and it caused us no end of back-and-forth about whether to cancel our ADR there on our Jan '08 trip. But in the end, they were added in December, I think, and we had a fabulous meal there.

I wouldn't even bother looking at the participating restaurants list yet, because the list always starts out as just the Disney owned restaurants. Wait for the post here on the Dis announcing that the non-Disney restaurants have been added.

Just booked my two only ADRs allowed for CRT and Chef Mickeys. The only problem CM wouldn't give me a date to call back. Said to start trying in November. :confused3

Has anyone received better info on when they will be taking reservations for all the restaurants?

When I booked for Dec 09. I was told to call 180 days before for ADR. I know they were updating part of their system, so they changed the amount of time you had to call to 90 days, I think. Not sure if that's what is getting in your way or if you can't make ADRs yet b/c of it being for 09.

Just booked my two only ADRs allowed for CRT and Chef Mickeys. The only problem CM wouldn't give me a date to call back. Said to start trying in November. :confused3

Has anyone received better info on when they will be taking reservations for all the restaurants?

With the upgrade, there have been a lot of questions on when to book your reservations.

We created an official ADR Watch thread of sorts, and stickied it at the top of the Restaurant Board. You can find it here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1977770

I looked at the link to the 2009 pdf of the brochure....
The weird thing is on the WDW booking site, they have a 2007 brochure linked (mistake obviously), but aside from that, their description of the regular dining plan is that it is ONE TABLE SERVICE, AND ONE SNACK. No mention of a counter service meal as well?

could they be making changes again????

With the upgrade, there have been a lot of questions on when to book your reservations.

We created an official ADR Watch thread of sorts, and stickied it at the top of the Restaurant Board. You can find it here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1977770

Thanks, I will be subscribing to that thread too and probably calling everyday in November. Good thing for us, bad for Disney, is I am on an unlimited phone plan.:lmao:

Taking away that gratuity was a killer.....we went on free DDP in Sept....just DW and I.....we avg.$20 tip at every meal.....Plus we split a salad at most meals (charged for it too) ......a few drinks, next thing you know we had a $35 bill (tip, salad, drinks) with every FREE dinner!!!!:sad2:

DDP- just not that good of a deal anymore IMO......

To the above question from ilovemickeymost What place are you most excited about trying on the 2009 DP?
Epcot:Le Cellier Steakhouse (If we can get in) and Rose and Crown
Disney's Hollywood Studios: Sci-Fi Dine-In
Cape May Cafe
And many others not sure of yet
Dancing till Disney:cool1: :yay: :dance3: :dogdance:

We made our ADR's fro Le Cellier for January. I asked the girl for a great steak place and she had an opening for 4:30pm. We took it.

Okay not sure if this has been asked before but here it goes....I am a family of 2 adults, 2 kids and an infant. We usually like eat a big breakfast (table service) and then a dinner(table service). Otherwise we eat a light breakfast in the room, a counter service at the park and then a table service for dinner. Is it possible to get the regular dining plan which includes the one table service and then also the quick service which we could then use the 2 counter service for our one table service? If anyone is still with me and gets what I am saying, please help me! Thanks!

Okay not sure if this has been asked before but here it goes....I am a family of 2 adults, 2 kids and an infant. We usually like eat a big breakfast (table service) and then a dinner(table service). Otherwise we eat a light breakfast in the room, a counter service at the park and then a table service for dinner. Is it possible to get the regular dining plan which includes the one table service and then also the quick service which we could then use the 2 counter service for our one table service? If anyone is still with me and gets what I am saying, please help me! Thanks!

I don't think you can do that. Besides, I think you would find it's too much food: The regular plan brings 1 TS, 1 CS and 1 snack, and the QS plan brings 2 CS and 2 snacks, so that would be 1 TS, 3 CS and 3 snacks per day!! I would suggest you get the DxDDP which brings 3 TS/CS and 2 snacks per day, which would give you the flexibilty of choosing the kinds of meals you want on any given day. I hope I understood your question correctly! :cool1:

I know it's probably been asked and told before, but I can't find it.
I KNOW the Dining Plan no longer offers appetizers on adult dinners....DOES THIS INCLUDE--Cinderella's Royal Table? They seem to be the only "exception to the rule" on stuff.

I know it's probably been asked and told before, but I can't find it.
I KNOW the Dining Plan no longer offers appetizers on adult dinners....DOES THIS INCLUDE--Cinderella's Royal Table? They seem to be the only "exception to the rule" on stuff.

CRT is a fixed price, fixed menu meal and will include the appetizer no matter what plan you are on.

Is it possible to get the regular dining plan which includes the one table service and then also the quick service which we could then use the 2 counter service for our one table service? If anyone is still with me and gets what I am saying, please help me! Thanks!

You may not mix and match dining plans - nor can you use counter service credits for table service meals.

Take a look at the deluxe plan if you want more table service meal credit options.

Depends on the plan. There are three plans - quick service only, regular dining and deluxe dining.

Quick service is 2 CS meals and 2 snacks for each night of your stay, plus refillable mug. CS meal is: 1 entree or combo meal and one dessert plus nonalcoholic beverage. (No dessert with breakfast. They substitute juice). $29.99/$8.99

Regular dining is 1 CS, 1 TS and 1 snack for each night of your stay. No mug.
CS same as above. TS is entree and dessert (or full buffet). TS doesn't include an appetizer for adults but does include one for children. $39.99/$10.99

Deluxe is 3 meal credits (can be either CS or TS) and 2 snacks for each night of your stay plus refillable mug. Appetizers and desserts included at TS for everyone. $71.99/$20.99

The prices are per night of your stay, not per day.

What does the 39.99 and 10.99 stand for?????? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter