• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the work compiling this list! It seems like I've seen a link to a download of a list sorted by park. Anyone know what that link might be?

Ack!:scared1: Just read something very disturbing (for me at least). That the croissants at Boulangerie at no longer a snack credit! Please, please can someone verify or debunk the rumor? :worship:

Thank You

In epcot across from the land pavillion, almost parallel to where chip and dale sign autographs, there is a wagon selling the most delicious sugared pecans and almonds. At $4 a cone, I was over the moon when the cashier told me I could use the snack credits!! They travel very well, I used my leftover snack credits for them.

I had tried these last trip and loved them, too.:thumbsup2

Ack!:scared1: Just read something very disturbing (for me at least). That the croissants at Boulangerie at no longer a snack credit! Please, please can someone verify or debunk the rumor? :worship:

Thank You

On 8/16 or 8/17 not sure which day, we got 2 chocolate croissants as a snack credit.

In epcot across from the land pavillion, almost parallel to where chip and dale sign autographs, there is a wagon selling the most delicious sugared pecans and almonds. At $4 a cone, I was over the moon when the cashier told me I could use the snack credits!! They travel very well, I used my leftover snack credits for them.

Well that sounds interesting! I love sugared almonds.:cloud9:I think I'll need to bring along some small plastic containters or ziplocs to take some extras home!

Well that sounds interesting! I love sugared almonds.:cloud9:I think I'll need to bring along some small plastic containters or ziplocs to take some extras home!

They also have these at the Magic Kingdom. There's a cart in Adventureland that sells them.

I was able to use a snack credit to get these delicious treats!

thanks so much for this great list and all the info. My husband is thrilled that I found a place to grab a bagel and use a snack credit to do it, thanks to you nice people. Although we aren't staying at the Contemporary or the Grand Floridian, we love any excuse to tour the monorail hotels. Now, it will be for bagel shopping!

Thank you so much for maintaining this thread!

I have a one-page cheat-sheet that I take on our trips, and I just went through my list to verify what was still available. I was sad to see several favorites go away, but happy to see that most remained and I even found a few new ones to add to my list.

I did have four things on my list that I couldn't find confirmation about and that haven't been mentioned as things that have been removed. Does anyone have updates on any of these?

1. MK / Aunt Polly's: Sundaes and Floats
2. MK / Village Fry Shop: McDonalds Fries
3. EP / Refreshment Port: McDonalds Nuggets
4. DS / Dinosaur Gertie's: Waffle Cones

One of my favorite uses for snack credits is the food samples at the Food & Wine Festival! We seldom have many left when we go to Goofy's Kitchen. ;)

It's amazing the value you can get from these snack credits. We get 56 with our 14-day trip, and it's crazy how many waffle cones, cheesecakes, floats, sundaes, shakes and other such things you can eat in two weeks.

I have a one-page cheat-sheet that I take on our trips, and I just went through my list to verify what was still available. I was sad to see several favorites go away, but happy to see that most remained and I even found a few new ones to add to my list.

I did have four things on my list that I couldn't find confirmation about and that haven't been mentioned as things that have been removed. Does anyone have updates on any of these?

One of my favorite uses for snack credits is the food samples at the Food & Wine Festival! We seldom have many left when we go to Goofy's Kitchen. ;)

It's amazing the value you can get from these snack credits. We get 56 with our 14-day trip, and it's crazy how many waffle cones, cheesecakes, floats, sundaes, shakes and other such things you can eat in two weeks.

As far as I know, Aunt Polly's has not been open for some time. Also, McDonalds was removed from the menus inside the theme parks last year. Just plain old Disney fries and nuggets now. No idea about Gerties.

We were just at Disney World in June and I saw Mcdonalds in Epcot! Is it still there??

Polly & Gerties were never confirmed this year so I do not have an answer. I also looked at the old snack lists & I did not find the nuggets available as a snack credit.

We just got back from an 8/25/ to 9/3 trip. Oh those great snack credits!

Not sure I saw these on the list, but these are some that I think I did not see and we got with our snack credits:

MK - Frontierland , ice cream cart - mickey ice cream, frozen banana w/ nuts, Eddie's dibbs, ice cream sandwich, and soda.

AK- Dinoland ice cream cart - same as MK cart.

DTD- Goofy's smallish peanut butter cup with mickey 3d chocolate wafer melted on top of cup. I think it was $2.95 or $3.25. Very good and in the same case next to the FUDGE!

I have to confess, we had 14 snack credits left the last day. Our last stop before the airport, was at Goofy's. We got 8 pieces of fudge 2 large iced character cookies (Nemo and Dorie), one mickey peanut butter cup, and 3 large iced rice crispie treats: 1 shaped like a child with a mickey hat on w/ a vanilla and pink swirl icing, and 2 shaped like footballs, and iced w/ choc. w/ white piping for the laces. The airport security was laughing at my carry on bag, as with all that candy, we also had a large, long swirl lollly pop, and a mickey straw with three large marshmellows rolled in choc. and then rolled in tons of mini m&m's. Both bought the day before with cash for the pop and snack credit for the marshmellows.:dance3:

We just returned 9/3 and went to Goofy's at Downtown. We got the Create Your Own Fudge Cookies but the lady said that starting on 9/4, that they would be removed from the DDP as a snack credit. Too bad, because these looked really yummy - got them for the kids and wished I had gotten one!

Also - at POR - you can get a huge sundae for a snack credit too. These were big enough to split in my opinion.

Thanks for keeping this list up to date - it really helped us from roaming all over the parks looking for a snack everyone in the party wanted!

Thanks so much for the snack list. I'm printing it out as I type this and our vacation isn't until December... :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter