• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's strange it was confirmed recently that the funnel cake at SH was no longer available and the DP symbol was removed.:confused3

We were there Jan 16th - 26th and we used one snack credit for this :confused3
We had trouble at Goofys - I am not sure what was snack and not. I think they were equaly confused.

We also were told the baked good and sweets in the County Bounty ( toontown) were each a snack credit.

Maybe as time goes by staff are learning? :confused3

:banana: I love this thread! I can feed my 2 munchkins with one snack credit (2 hard boiled eggs at POP) and a poptart each!! They are not big eaters, and would be thrilled with this. There are so many meal-like snacks on there that I think we will be getting more use out of the credits than just ice cream and soda/water. Thank you so much for the updating!! Keep up the great work:thumbsup2

I am interested to note that there are lots of cakes and pastries available in both France and Norway - listed in the 'Confirmed snacks 2009' sticky at the top of this forum.

I would be interested to know what you have tried and even better if you have photos (less calories in a photo) as I am just having a 'cake' day today.

If I missed this...I'm sorry.....Are the Mickey Mouse Icecream pops included as a snack. The vanilla icecream with chocolate around the outside....oh please say yes....MY DH LOVES THEM!

If I missed this...I'm sorry.....Are the Mickey Mouse Icecream pops included as a snack. The vanilla icecream with chocolate around the outside....oh please say yes....MY DH LOVES THEM!

They are one of the few snacks listed on the Dining Plan brochures so I would say 1000% yes it is a snack credit.

Wow! I had no idea you could use the snack credit for all of those things. When i first heard of the dp i assumed the snack was just the stuff at the little carts in the parks or maybe a water or something. As you can see this will be the first time for us on the dining plan. :) Thanks for all the info.

Just wondering but how do you know what can be bought using a snack credit? Do you just look for the DDP logo or do you have to ask each time?

Just wondering but how do you know what can be bought using a snack credit? Do you just look for the DDP logo or do you have to ask each time?

Most items are marked with the DP symbol at the parks and the resorts are getting better at grouping the items together that are available but some places such as Goofy's, France, Seashore Sweets(BW) are not clearly marked and you may need to ask.

I heard recently that Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom had items that qualified as snacks - a cinnamon roll? Also this same rumor mentioned that they served breakfast. Anyone hear anything about that?

Very sad about figaro fries not counting anymore.

My 12th trip in less than 25 days!!
"If Disney were alcohol - I'd have to join a group!"

I heard recently that Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom had items that qualified as snacks - a cinnamon roll? Also this same rumor mentioned that they served breakfast. Anyone hear anything about that?

Very sad about figaro fries not counting anymore.

My 12th trip in less than 25 days!!
"If Disney were alcohol - I'd have to join a group!"

They do serve breakfast but I do not know if any of the items are included as a snack credit. Please let us know when you return. They used to include the breadsticks w/marinara sauce as a snack credit but removed the DP symbol at some point last year.

I just realized that I hadn't subscribed to the 2009 thread. Am soooo looking forward to our August, 2009 trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter