• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2009 Christmas Decor

jaysbabe

Have you seen my glass slipper?
Does anyone know when Disney starts their Christmas programs, decorations and lighting??

Does anyone know when Disney starts their Christmas programs, decorations and lighting??

We stayed at the Beach Club Resort the week before Thanksgiving last year. They had many decorations up when we arrived and completed the gingerbread carousel while we were there. We saw decorations going up at all the parks during that week. Well....you don't actually see them going up, they just magically appear each morning.....more and more each day. They had the Christmas music going but none of the official Christmas stuff. It would have been a great time had the temperatures not been 20 degrees below normal all week.

:santa:

We usually go the end of October/first of November, and they are starting to decorate then. I have pictures of MK with wreaths and Christmas trees, and the tree outside Animal Kingdom from November 6th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter