2008 NOSH AROUND THE WORLD w/ Mister Disney & Mr. D's K-Man

Mister Disney

Ludwig Von Drake of Disney Fine Dining
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

So....we've worked out the planning....and we shall do the

2008 Nosh Around the World with Mister Disney and Mr. D's K-Man

on Saturday, October 4th from 11am to 2pm

We'll meet at 11am and Nosh our ways around the World Showcase during the F&W Festival on Saturday, October 4th

It would be a great time to eat and meet others from DIS!

Let me know if you are interested in joining in!

We'll arrange another commerative T-shirts (lime green of course!) to immortilize the event.

PM me if you are going to be coming and we'll work out the details!

I'm interested and would love to join in...I was out yesterday with the sisters doing my share to drink around the world...gotta love those grey goose slushies...Thanks guys and if I can help from this end let me know!!
Yeah:yay: :yay: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana:

sounds like this would be great fun - except this is the year we're coming to disney in december (to see the holiday decorations) - but it is tempting!

Hey have and extra one for me... It's my 17th. wedding anniversary that day!

dragging this to the top....to remid everyone going to the World that the K-Man and myself will be hosting Nosh around the World agai, NEXT Saturday, October 4th.

Let us know if you will join us.

Sadly, we won't be there when you are, :sad1: but I hope you two have a great time in WDW! :yay: Looking forward to reading all about it when you get back! :surfweb:

Cheers!
-Michelle

won't be there when you both will be, but looking forward to your reviews and photos!!

enjoy!!

I am so sad:sad1: We will not be arriving in Walt Disney World until 4:00 in the afternoon on that Saturday.

I was so looking forward to meeting the two of you after reading all of your wonderful reviews!

Perhaps we can meet another time!

Have a wonderful NOSH, and enjoy a glass of Merlot for me, please.

Should have posted the meeting place a little sooner....

but here it is

THIS SATURDAY....October 4th.

Nosh Around the World with Mister Disney and The K-Man

We'll be meeting at 11am

JOIN US!!!!

WDW_Epcot.jpg

I can't be there but hope you will immortalize the events here for our enjoyment. Have a great time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter