2008 dates?

MillbrookMom

Looking forward to next trip
Any idea when new dates beyond December 2007 will be available? and how far can you expect them to go beyond that? into 2009?

Thanks.

Not sure, but we're sailing 2008 too!! just not sure when! just wanted to say hello to a fellow 2008er

The first part of 2007 was released in fall 2005. The last part of 2007 was released March 2006. Summer 2007 was released April 2006. It is speculated that the first part of 2008 will be released Fall 2006. Late 2008 should be released early in 2007. etc...

The Summer '07 dates werent released until April '06, because they are cruising in the Med. The '06 dates were released in Oct '04... Just watch these boards & someone will post when they will be released. I doubt they will release anything beyond '08....

hello from a fellow 2008 cruiser! More and more of us are starting to show up! :thumbsup2 I talked to a TA and she said she expects them as early as late September of this year! Just watch these boards, someone will post. I know I will as soon as I find out anything! :sunny:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Not sure, but we're sailing 2008 too!! just not sure when! just wanted to say hello to a fellow 2008er

Michelle: We are waiting for 2008 rates also. We will be taking a break from Disney in 2007. See you at MNSSHP!

Another 2008'er waiting for the dates to open as DD wants to be taken on a 7 nighter as her :teacher: HS graduation gift from mom and dad, this is one gift I'd be happy to give!!! :thumbsup2

I'm just another 2008 cruiser checking in as well. It will be our second and we've been saving and planning since we got off the boat last July.

Another 2008 cruiser as well. We have been sailing the seas with DCL for 3 years now - 2007 will be our 4th.

We will be sailing in May of 2008 (hopefully) with the same friends we met on this year's cruise! :dance3:

Hello fellow 2008 Cruisers. I have a 2007 Cruise booked now for March but in 2 weeks we will find out if my DH needs surgery due to a car accident he was in. Yes, some young teenage girl was talking on a cell phone, not paying attention while my DH was stopped at an intersection for an ambulance and she plowed right into the back of him going 55 MPH! Thank God he is alive, but he was driving the company van which probably saved him. Now he is in terrible pain with his back and right knee. So if he needs surgery we will have to push our 2007 Cruise to 2008 due to finances etc.

What dates are you guys thinking? Another question, Do you think DCL will do the Med. again in 2008? I would love to do the Western 7 day in late May. I would have booked it for late May 2007 but the last Cruise to the Western is May 5th due to the fact that they are going to do the Med. I have to plan our dates around our DS college. So late May is perfect or even mid December. Don't want to do the summer months in case of hurricanes.

Verandah Man - What a nice graduation present for your daughter. It would be great if we were on the same Cruise again. Even though I did not get a chance to meet you I did enjoy your Postings on our Dis Meets Thread prior to the Cruise!

Here's hoping they release the dates for 2008 soon!

nutz4dzny, sorry to hear about your husband! I hope he will be ok!

We will cruise in August of 2008. I highly doubt the Magic will go to the Med 2 years in a row. However, they may do some special cruises in 2008 since it's the Magic's 10th anniversary! I do hope they will continue with the 7 day Eastern/Western cruises though and only throw a few special itiniaries in there here and there. I would really be disappointed if they won't do the Eastern/Western cruises at all because I really have my heart set on a 7 day Eastern!

hi there DisneyFamilyOfFour!!!!

DOes anyone know what month they want to sail? we are still thinking about this!! most likely after the summer of 2008. how about what kind of cruise? 3,4,7 nighter???

I like September, but wouldn't mind Thanksgiving either!! but since we are doing Christmas in the WORLD in 2007 i don't think we will be able to $wing 2 holidays!!! so September cruise either a 4night or a 7 not sure!!

lilo62 said:
Another 2008 cruiser as well. We have been sailing the seas with DCL for 3 years now - 2007 will be our 4th.

We will be sailing in May of 2008 (hopefully) with the same friends we met on this year's cruise! :dance3:

Right on girlfriend! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :grouphug: :wave2: :wave: :woohoo:

We are having some friends coming over the pond from "South Wales" with the hopes of taking a Western Caribbean the end of August 2008. It's still in the "early" planning stages, but that's what we are shooting for.

:boat: :wave: Hi fellow cruisers for 2008. DH and I are going to plan a 4 day cruise for either late April or early May. This would be our 4th cruise
and all on Disney (of course). Can't wait for prices to come out......
hope they arn't tooooo expensive. Shirley

I'm seriously thinking about New Year's 2008 into 2009 -- the 1st is a Thurs, so school vacation should go to the weekend.

this would be a nice 20th anniversary present for DW and myself -- and a last hurrah before older DS graduates HS

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
hi there DisneyFamilyOfFour!!!!

DOes anyone know what month they want to sail? we are still thinking about this!! most likely after the summer of 2008. how about what kind of cruise? 3,4,7 nighter???

I like September, but wouldn't mind Thanksgiving either!! but since we are doing Christmas in the WORLD in 2007 i don't think we will be able to $wing 2 holidays!!! so September cruise either a 4night or a 7 not sure!!

The Magic either late summer or Veteran's week so the kids would not miss a whole week of school. It is getting harder and harder to pull them out for a lot of days. Even though they are both excellent students, there is alot of work that needs to be made up.

I can't wait to book my honeymoon cruise for July 2008!!! Yay for the 2008 disers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter