2008 Confirmed Snacks included in the Dining Plan-2009 Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had beignets in September and they were 3/1.99 or 6/3.99. I have since noticed on allears menu that they are now listed as 3/2.99 or 6/4.29. I would guess that now means you can no longer get the six for a snack credit since it is over $4. Can anyone confirm this? I did not have the dining plan in Sept, paid OOP. Will be trying the dining plan for the first time in December and trying to make some good notes. This thread has been the best!!!!
I hope I am not seeing a pattern with the snack prices mysteriously being bumped just a tad bit above the $4 mark. Love Diz and do not want to have negative thoughts. :confused3 Usually go solo, but hubby is going this time and he loves to EAT!!!! Thanks for any help.:flower3:

I'm assuming this should mostly stay the same for 2009? Because if so this is a very helpful list since last time we went we weren't really sure what counted. We ended up getting a lot of the same things that we knew counted as a snack.

thanks for updating this list...i will definitely be using it to help plan the use of our snacks.

Hmmm...it seems like everyday some of the best snack options are getting hit with a price increase that makes them no longer available with a DDP credit. I hope this trend doesn't continue. :(

:confused: Has anyone tried this as a counter service? Please share what you had and what is included, is dessert? Also on the first page of this thread the cinnamon roll from Main St bakery is still listed, I have read many threads that say it is no longer, can someone confirm.
How about the beniegts in port orleans since the price increase, has anyone had them and if so what is the deal?

On Sat. we got the Mammoth Cashew Patty 3.95, choc. dipped marshmallows with M&Ms and sprinkles on a Mickey straw, and large sugar cookie with white choc. Mickey head (all in the candy case). I didn't see these on the main list and thought I would share!

The yogurt parfait was no longer available in the food court at AS Movies either as a snack credit or dessert. It was listed as an entree and the price went up to 4.29 since last year.

:confused: Has anyone tried this as a counter service? Please share what you had and what is included, is dessert? Also on the first page of this thread the cinnamon roll from Main St bakery is still listed, I have read many threads that say it is no longer, can someone confirm.
How about the beniegts in port orleans since the price increase, has anyone had them and if so what is the deal?

It is still listed because it has not been confirmed that it is no longer included. Many threads are discussing the possibility of it being removed but AFAIK it hasn't yet.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1968865&page=2

If you find a thread confirming it is no longer available, please post it here and I will update the first page. TIA.

Thanks for this list! Very helpful! :thumbsup2 I think I read over it carefully, but did not see frozen chocolate-covered bananas listed in AK--I used a snack credit for one at a snack cart near the Jeep Safari on our last trip.

Joyce, an update on Beaches and Cream: in addition to the beverages that have been allowed as snacks in the past now a single scoop ice cream cup, sugar cone or waffle cone all bear the DDP icon on the menu board for the takeout side of B&C. In the past, a Mickey Bar was also an option but I didn't go into that line to discover if it still was so.

Sorry if this is old news but I didn't find it listed.

Joyce, an update on Beaches and Cream: in addition to the beverages that have been allowed as snacks in the past now a single scoop ice cream cup, sugar cone or waffle cone all bear the DDP icon on the menu board for the takeout side of B&C. In the past, a Mickey Bar was also an option but I didn't go into that line to discover if it still was so.

Sorry if this is old news but I didn't find it listed.

It's news to me. AFAIK they only allowed beverages the past 3 years. Thank you for the update.:thumbsup2

They vary in price because there are so many different sizes. I do know that the ones that are about 4-5" in diameter are available as a snack credit because my kids each got one during our recent visit.

They vary in price because there are so many different sizes. I do know that the ones that are about 4-5" in diameter are available as a snack credit because my kids each got one during our recent visit.

Thats about the size I was thinking of. Do you remember how much they went for?

jjohnson, Thanks for all your hard work.

And thank you to everyone else who contributed to this. :worship:

I just printed mine off for our trip in 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: Can't believe it is almost here!

I'll let you know when I get back if there are any changes that I see.:thumbsup2

Bummed that the Onion Rings are not a snack option at the Flame Tree BBQ in AK. But are favorite is the make your own pretzels at Goofy's Candy Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter