2008 Confirmed Snacks included in the Dining Plan-2009 Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Auntie Gravity's? It used to be but hasn't been confirmed for 2008.[/QUOTe

I believe there was restrooms to the right of the place were we got our icecream.
it was a simple sunday no whipcream or anything like that just icecream and syrup. I also believe they didn't even sell food it was just drinks /and icecream.

I just looked at allears to try & figure out where it is but it's not listed. If there was a name I could look at the old snack list.:confused3

Has anyone returned recently from POFQ?? Just wondering about using snack credits for ice cream bars/cones. I know we did a couple years ago, but didn't see those items listed on page 1. Is it safe to assume that if ice cream cones/bars are allowed at one food court they are allowed at all?? Our kids much preferred getting their ice cream fix back at the resort instead of eating them in the hot sun in the parks.

Has anyone returned recently from POFQ?? Just wondering about using snack credits for ice cream bars/cones. I know we did a couple years ago, but didn't see those items listed on page 1. Is it safe to assume that if ice cream cones/bars are allowed at one food court they are allowed at all?? Our kids much preferred getting their ice cream fix back at the resort instead of eating them in the hot sun in the parks.

Since ice cream has officially always been allowed it's not on the snack list.

I noticed "carts" listed at the bottom of most locations, but then nothing much listed, if at all. Have these been eliminated from the Snack credit allowances?! Our last FD trip was in '06 and I remember getting Mickey ice cream bars and these really refreshing frozen lemonade cups at a cart in the MK.

Also, I assume most locations still have the little symbol that indicates if they are part of the dining plan (it has a D, D, and P and then either a Q, C or T, and I think they were purple?).

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I looked on the list and didnt see it. But can you get Churros in Mexico with a snack credit?

In Feb at Goofy's I was told the indiv. pieces of Fudge were NOT a snack credit! At Pop the Tye Dye cheesecake is a snack credit!!

I noticed "carts" listed at the bottom of most locations, but then nothing much listed, if at all. Have these been eliminated from the Snack credit allowances?! Our last FD trip was in '06 and I remember getting Mickey ice cream bars and these really refreshing frozen lemonade cups at a cart in the MK.

Also, I assume most locations still have the little symbol that indicates if they are part of the dining plan (it has a D, D, and P and then either a Q, C or T, and I think they were purple?).

Thanks!

They are still blank on the first page because it hasn't been confirmed for 2008. I had to start a new snack list this year because of the many items that had been eliminated from 2006 & 2007.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I looked on the list and didnt see it. But can you get Churros in Mexico with a snack credit?
Not that I know of.
In Feb at Goofy's I was told the indiv. pieces of Fudge were NOT a snack credit! At Pop the Tye Dye cheesecake is a snack credit!!

Apparantly they have changed their mind as it has been confirmed a few times that fudge is allowed at Goofy's. Thanks for the POP information, I'll update the first page.

I just wanted to let you know that I had gone to the Writer's Shop in HS and was told that the Mocha Latte was not included in the DDP. (So I had to pay cash for it. :sad2: ) When I looked up at the sign, it did not have the DDP sign on it. However, I do remember getting one last year and it was included.:sad2: I guess it was my fault not checking the sign. I just assumed that it would be included again.

This is such a helpful thread! Thank you for all the information!! Can't wait to go in Sept. and now I am even MORE excited if that is even possible!!

hey, while your out looking for snacks...could you let me know what low carb/sugar free things you find? thanks! :worship:

I had reported that the bunch of 5 mickey suckers were a snack credit well they are at Goofy's but NOT at POP.

Sorry

The man at POP said the "new" (I don't know how new) is single serving under 4.00. He also let me look at a list of snack items in the gift shop.

Well thats just stupid. It IS under $4.00 and you can get churros in AK on a snack credit but not in Mexico? :confused3 That doesnt make any sense.

Makes as much sense as the funnel cake in MK being a snack but not the one in the American pavilion. Must be an Epcot thing? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter