2008 ASMu Who is going

Hello! DD (7) & I are staying at ASMu 5/4 - 5/10! This is the fourth year for our annual mom/dd trip. The first year it was just the two of us, the 2nd & 3rd year we had company - now we are back to just the two of us. This will be our first stay at ASMu. We have stayed at Offsite Hotels, ASP, ASMo, POP, Poly, & WL on previous trips. I am looking forward to seeing all ASMu has to offer! :cool1:

I hope you two have a magical trip. :3dglasses

We are headed to ASMu Aug 31-Sept 7 for Free Dining!! Can't wait!:banana:

Got you on the list. Gotta love free dining!:banana:

For those of you who have already stayed at ASMu this year, please post some pictures! :dance3:
:yay:
Yes those would be wonderful to see.

I'm going from September 1st-9th!! YAY!!

Got you on the list. Don’t forget to tell them that this is your first visit, and your Disneymoon, and get the buttons to wear.

We are going Sept 12 -22! Staying in a Family Suite! With Free Dining!!!:love:

Wow got FD and the family suite, that is hard to come by I hear.

Hi,
We'll be there 13th Sept -17th September. It'll be our fifth time in Orlando but our 1st time on-site.:banana: :cool1: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :yay:

Hi,
We'll be there 13th Sept -17th September. It'll be our fifth time in Orlando but our 1st time on-site.:banana: :cool1: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :yay:

Added :banana: I hope you enjoy staying onsite. Take advantage of EMH. :thumbsup2

Bump dont want to fall to far back on the threads...

I have some pictures:goodvibes

These are some of the lobby and the bus stop. I like how the food court and the gift shop are separate here, it makes it much more relaxed.

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

This is from the woman's restroom in the lobby.
IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

I will post more later.

We will be there 8/24-9/1. Looking forward to trying out this hotel. I haven't stayed at a All Stars yet.

insoin, please take me off the list, we have changed our December trip to the WL CL.

Thank you
Suzanne

Dh and I will be staying Sept.20-Sept. 26. Stayed last year at Pop Century. Does anyone know what the refillable mug looks like?
How far is the Broadway Building to the Food court and buses? I may request this building if not too far. (Our daughter's career is theatre, she has her master's in it)

insoin, please take me off the list, we have changed our December trip to the WL CL.

Thank you
Suzanne

I have taken you off the list. WOW that is a heck of an upgrade :worship: I have always wanted to stay at the WL. I keep trying to convice my BF that we need to buy DVC there :rotfl:

Dh and I will be staying Sept.20-Sept. 26. Stayed last year at Pop Century. Does anyone know what the refillable mug looks like?
How far is the Broadway Building to the Food court and buses? I may request this building if not too far. (Our daughter's career is theatre, she has her master's in it)

I have you on the list. :banana: I can't answer your question about the Brodway section, as this will be my first time there as well. Anyone else know?

I have some pictures:goodvibes

These are some of the lobby and the bus stop. I like how the food court and the gift shop are separate here, it makes it much more relaxed.

I will post more later.

Your pictures were great. Now I'm even more ready to GO. Can't wait 'til June. :banana:

Hi, can you add me to the list. We are staying at ASMu in a Family Suite from 09/04-09/11 then moving over to the Poly for 5 nights. We were originally staying off-site for the first part of the stay, but the lure of Free Dining and the great rate at ASMu made it much more attractive.

I would love to hear from anyone who will be staying at ASMu during our dates and interested in meeting up. I have a DS who will be 4 and it would be great to find him some company. Please PM me.

By the way I am from Sydney. Australia and this is our first trip to WDW although we've been to Disneyland Resort (California) at least 5 times.

Cheers
Angela

Here are some pictures of the main pool:yay:

IMG_1945-1.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

This is the quiet pool, my DD's liked this one better
IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

This one is blurry but it shows the screen for the movie at the pool, that night Cars was playing.

IMG_2088.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter