2008 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--UPDATED through December!!

:rotfl2: Buffy, that's what I get for saying I'd be a rebel today! Every time I came in to edit, it kicked me out!!

I'm about to fall asleep sitting here right now, so I'll get us added in tomorrow. Iluvmickeymost--thanks for the pm! Evidently my quick, cat-like, sneaking in at work cut & paste (;) )made me skip a couple of people!! I'll get that fixed tomorrow, too.

And 123SA, your 156 pages definitely count!! They'll be on there in the morning, too!!

Y'all have a great night!!

SIOH, my pages didn't get added for November. I completed 17 pages! And I just want you to know you do a wonderful job!

Thanks!!

it looks like mousescrapper was the only one not added, she had the last post and was on board with 40.

Thanks for being on the ball for me guys, it's been a busy couple days so I hadn't checked my email or the boards - I had figured people were done posting, but I just now edited the November thread to include mousescrapper. Hopefully everyone's done over there...:rolleyes1

We're updated again!! I think I have everyone added in! Y'all are doing a terrific job!! You definitely inspire me!!

Thanks for being so patient with me while I update!!

RRBB--I got your pm! I'll add those two smilies in tonight. I thought I did it before (a while back), but either I'm crazy (more likely!) or they ran away!! ;)

Thanks SIOH! Keep up the wonderful work!!! Hope you will keep doing the 2009 one too!!!!! :) YOU ROCK!!!

Thank you!! You're so nice!! :hug: I'm planning to keep up the 2009 thread!! (Not expecting another maternity leave next year! :rotfl2: ). I love doing this--it keeps me inspired!!

Goals thread coming this weekend for 2009!! Get ready!! :yay:

Thanks for being on the ball for me guys, it's been a busy couple days so I hadn't checked my email or the boards - I had figured people were done posting, but I just now edited the November thread to include mousescrapper. Hopefully everyone's done over there...:rolleyes1

no problem, sometimes we have stragglers. If they miss out from this point on in Nov we'll direct them here.

Thank you!! You're so nice!! :hug: I'm planning to keep up the 2009 thread!! (Not expecting another maternity leave next year! :rotfl2: ). I love doing this--it keeps me inspired!!

Goals thread coming this weekend for 2009!! Get ready!! :yay:

Yeah! Can't wait!!! I've got to get stuff done next year..that is why I'm not swapping unless something major come into play.... I need to focus on my books for a while...with all my stash, I need to use it to make more room!!!!

with all my stash, I need to use it to make more room!!!!

That is so me. I have an entire room devoted to scrapping, and I still have junk piled all over the floor. So I'm trying not to buy anything new, trying to use up a ton of swap stuff. I just want to reduce my "inventory" by half - then it will feel like I can breathe again in there!

I met my goal this year already of 500 pages, so now I'm pushing for 600 by the end of the year - I have to finish a gift album so I should meet it easily. Now to think about the goals for next year.

I really want to scrap 200 pages this year- I have 169 plus I have done 7 this month. I have 24 to go- we'll see.:goodvibes

I really want to scrap 200 pages this year- I have 169 plus I have done 7 this month. I have 24 to go- we'll see.:goodvibes

You can do it. Just try to complete 2 each day and you will finish before the end of the month- even if you have a couple of days in which you don't get to them.

Rebecca

Hi SIOH!

I never added my totals for November. I completed 26 pages so my total for 2008 is 228. I may try to get a few more done in December but I doubt it. I'm very happy with this as it is over my goal of 184.

I would love a goals thread linked to the 2009 tally. It has been very helpful this year!

Hey ma'am!

I wasn't sure if you saw this post a couple of pages back. I noticed my total was still off so was hoping you could update me. My current tally is 228.

I still have to finish a scrapbook of Gracie for DH so I will have a few more pages before the end of the year.

Hey ma'am!

I wasn't sure if you saw this post a couple of pages back. I noticed my total was still off so was hoping you could update me. My current tally is 228.

I still have to finish a scrapbook of Gracie for DH so I will have a few more pages before the end of the year.

Nope! I'm so blind!! I'll update you tomorrow when I update for December!! Sorry about that! :)

27 pages for December. So, my year total is 195. WOW. I'm impressed w/ myself. 133 pgs were since SEptember.

I haven't been keeping up monthly so I'll have to count all my pages once I go back upstairs. I'll try to post later.

I finished well short of my goal, but I still got a lot done! I finished 30 pages in December.

Thanks for keeping up with all of this!

I haven't forgotten this! I started to update today, but my master list is at work! I'll either update tomorrow during work if it's quiet, or tomorrow evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter