2007 question

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
My DH has just raised a question which I don't know the answer to but hope someone else will. We were talking about speculation that Summer 2007 cruises may be to somewhere other than the Caribbean because summer 2007 dates may not be released till April 2006.(I had been reading the "Announcement" thread).

I suggested we rebook on board for some time in 2006 with a view to moving the booking to a date in 2007 when we know what is happening. DH's question is this -

Will we be allowed to transfer a booking if it is a special itinerary we want to move to? Does anyone know whether it makes a difference if it is a special, and therefore potentially popular, itinerary. Did anyone do this with the repo or West Coast cruises.

If you have any discount (ie: onboard credit/% off) and book onboard with the thought of moving the booking, it has many gray areas. I was told no problem doing this (I wanted the Panama cruise) It ended up if you "transferred" the booking the credits would transfer, if you make a new booking (ie: get a new reservation confirmation number) then you can't. Be careful, I'd leave the fake date booking with Disney and insist on a "transfer" to the new date keeping the same reservation number.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter