2007 Entertainment Book and Budget

babsd218

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if the 2007 Entertainment Book had a coupon for Budget Rental Car? If so, can you give me the code so I can make sure it works before I purchase the book.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Barbara

Budget was in the book- it's out in my Dh's car; I will send you the codes when I bring it in...

The main code is BCD # X443030 (you just put in the number starting with X). Then there are additional CPN codes depending on what coupon you want. There's free weekend day, $25 off a weekly, free upgrade, $20 off weekend. I think the best deal is Free Day on a Weekly Rental. That CPN # is TUGZ336, along with the BCD number above.

Ub, have you tried these codes? I have a rate of 249. with taxes from jan 6-13. Can the coupon be used without that bcd#?

I haven't used those codes. I was able to get a better deal during Christmas Week with my Costco discount.

babsd218- I sent you a PM with the coupon details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter