2007 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC07 - October 21, 2007

Yes it is. Is FL playing in a big game that day?

There are also times that some games are up on the Airel View (aka the Dumbotron up on deck 10).[/QUOTE

He is a Patriots fan- and I am sure the World Series will be on and he is a Red Sox Fan. Since my Yankees are done I will be hanging out by the pool!!!!! Any takers?

Being born in the bronx I also will be poolside since my baseball season is over.

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

It's single digit time for us and we are very excited.My wife called me three times today to let me know we are ready.:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

So you make additional spa reservations at the spa? Are there different treatments than what is on the website, or just additional times for the same treatments?

Yes, if you want additional spa reservations, go right to the spa. I was just looking at the DCL website, and it looks like, for the most part, that everything is listed on there. But, I noticed that the rainforest room wasn't on and you can just buy a pass if you want to go in there everyday. Also, I noticed none of the beauty salon stuff is on their (i,e. haircut, hairstyling, manicure), so if you wanted any of those you probably have to do when on board.

Also, in the Navigator, sometimes they will offer "spa specials" and you can just watch the navigator for that.

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by cobbler
Mom paranoid alert ahead:

I have had weird dreams about the kids falling off the ship lately, please tell me it isn't easy to fall off.

I am glad someone else is having these dreams! I thought I was going crazy especially with everything that has been happening around here with all the children. I mean when it reains it pours here. The other twin slipped in the tub and bit her lip straight through, went to ER (again), and she got 3 stitches. So, if someone falls overboard it might be mine;)

I am watching WDW Behind the Scenes on the Travel Channel.

Cool show to watch

Marty Schlar was just on

We don't get the travel channel and I'm sad about that!!

Just finished one of our "gifts" for the cruise.

I can't believe that 1 week from right now Amanda and I will be fighting about what to take/leave. She tends to over pack.

I have had weird dreams about the kids falling off the ship lately, please tell me it isn't easy to fall off.

We had the same issue last (only) cruise with kids. DH remembers plexiglass and high rails on decks. I don't remember any problems and I'm nicknamed "safety queen" around here... You should be fine.

strange you brought this up.

I HAVE ONE RULE - always and forever and ever -------------

I never, never and never have or never will go out on Deck at dusk or after.

And I have been cruising since I was very young.

I do go on Deck 9 and 10 'cause it is sort of enclosed.

I have a great - great FEAR of jumping overboard.

Originally Posted by cobbler

I am glad someone else is having these dreams! I thought I was going crazy especially with everything that has been happening around here with all the children. I mean when it reains it pours here. The other twin slipped in the tub and bit her lip straight through, went to ER (again), and she got 3 stitches. So, if someone falls overboard it might be mine;)

Yes it is. Is FL playing in a big game that day?

There are also times that some games are up on the Airel View (aka the Dumbotron up on deck 10).[/QUOTE

He is a Patriots fan- and I am sure the World Series will be on and he is a Red Sox Fan. Since my Yankees are done I will be hanging out by the pool!!!!! Any takers?

GO SOX FROM RED SOX NATION.
DanandNancyatFenway.jpg

danandnan

Mari

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mari:
OMGosh, I'd be beside myself if one of my children had a seisure. Hope all is well - how long 'til the neurologist eval? I'm assuming your 4 include your kids. Ours are 7 and 9 - we they see your kids in the clubs? -Linda.

Thank you Linda. Ashlynne goes Thursday for an EEG and then to the neurologist November 7. Just hoping everything goes well and that they don't find anything. We are just bringing the twins (Ashlynne and Allison age 2) with us this go around. The other 4 (yes we have 6 kids:eek: ) are staying home. They are 18, 17, 16, and 13.

Linda.....thank you for incorporating the FE list in the mini navigator. I packed up my FE offerings tonite & I am shipping them to the port.. more room in my luggage. It is getting cold here tonite..definitely jacket with sweater weather. Oh well in a week & a half, jackets can be left behind! I am ready to go NOW!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Pauline

Good morning everyone! We have some Web Site Updates:

I have added the fish extender list to the main web page (at the bottom under the DIS meets). That way if anyone wants to view the names before getting on board they have a place to look. Linda will also have them listed in the navigator for once we get on board.

Also I've updated the gallery with info for Gary (Empress Room) and his wife Julie.

Tiggerguy, I grew up in the bronx also- Parkchester. Then we moved up to Westchester. So I will laways be a Yankee fan. It's always a rough September in my house.:confused3 All I can say is go Indians!!!!!

Hi all,
I was relieved to see other people have these crazy thoughts of falling off the ship!
I would be lying if I didn't say that it makes me nervous. We actually decided on the room without a balcony because the 1 time we had one I was a nervous wreck. :sad2:
It is really a safe ship though and with kids it's probably the only ship I would go on since there is a lot of plexiglass and there isn't even a lot of places where kids can climb. - My son is a real climber-

Disney definitely thought of this detail!
have a good day everyone!
Jaime

PS - Did everyone see the announcement that DVC is moving into the Hawaii market. Wow! Sounds great!:cheer2:

I have added the fish extender list to the main web page (at the bottom under the DIS meets). That way if anyone wants to view the names before getting on board they have a place to look. Linda will also have them listed in the navigator for once we get on board.

Also I've updated the gallery with info for Gary (Empress Room) and his wife Julie.

Hey Mary, I looked for the FE list on the webpage and didn't see it. Just FYI in case it isn't there or maybe I missed it.

Hey Mary, I looked for the FE list on the webpage and didn't see it. Just FYI in case it isn't there or maybe I missed it.

Just checked using a different computer and it is there. Try hitting refresh. I know sometimes when I first log on I don't see my changes because it is showing what is chached but when I hit refresh it shows up. It is all the way at the bottom of the main page under the DIS meet info. Not on the member gallery page with all the pictures.

Just checked using a different computer and it is there. Try hitting refresh. I know sometimes when I first log on I don't see my changes because it is showing what is chached but when I hit refresh it shows up. It is all the way at the bottom of the main page under the DIS meet info. Not on the member gallery page with all the pictures.

Hitting Refresh worked!!

Thanks.

Wow, this time next week, we'll be driving somewhere in FL on the way to WDW. I'm so excited :banana: ...now if I can just finish packing...

Kay - is DS back in US? Keep us posted and big hugs to him and all military families.

You're awesome Mary! Thanks!

Well, now I am headed off for ALL DAY LONG staff meetings. So much for a productive day of work in my office!

But, I had to check the disboards real fast. Okay, I'll check in later! Have a great day everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter