2007 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC07 - October 21, 2007

Day off????? What is that?:laughing: :scared1:

We received our Cruise Doc's today via UPS. After reading over all the matreial we called Member Services to check on our dining times and to our surprise they have been changed to first seating. If your mass request you sent in worked THANKS it worked.
Hope you had a great day off
danandnan
GO SOX's
DanandNancyatFenway.jpg

Put me on the list of those who recieved the packet tonite.Just after getting home from work and watering the mums I seen the big brown truck come up my driveway.Im glad they came toay so I was not thinking about when all night.

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

Received docs here in Texas today!

Package was all messed up but readable.

There isn't any place on the docs we got in the mail that tells you dinner seating is there.

We are doing the document dance here as well! :dance3::dance3:

Dan - happy to hear that you and Nan made it on to early seating!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday. Things here are a lot calmer than Sunday was or the rest of this week will be.
First, one of the twins, Ashlynne, had a seizure yesterday morning. Thankfully one of the older girls was with her when it started. We called 911 and the paramedics got her breathing. I have never been so scared in all my life. I aged 50 yrs. She didn't come to fully until in the ER and then it was like she didn't know who I was, what was going on, etc. The doctors told me that it was nothing, she had an ear infection, gave her antibiotics, and sent us home.
I took her today to her regular pediatrician. He said she didn't have an ear infection, don't take the antibiotics, scheduled her for an EEG, and to see a neorologist. Needless to say I haven't let her out of my sight for long. When she has napped I have been right there with her laying down. I just hope we find out that it was nothing and wont happen again. I cant go through that again.
Thank you all for letting me talk.
Mari

I got my documents here today too. I just glanced over them quickly. How much of them should we fill out beforehand??

I got my documents here today too. I just glanced over them quickly. How much of them should we fill out beforehand??

As much as possible, it will save you time doing so at the port. I don't think you have to fully fill out the Bahamas form, do believe you can skip the section that asks where you're going/staying and for how long.

If you have any questions on how to fill them out, now's the time to ask :)

Also as a last check, you do need either:

A state/government issued birth certificate for every member of your party(not those cute baby ones with hand or footprint on them issued by the hospital), and a photo ID(for the adults),

-or-

a passport which serves as both, but I'd still bring a separate photo id which you will need when leaving/boarding the ship at Castaway Cay.

As much as possible, it will save you time doing so at the port. I don't think you have to fully fill out the Bahamas form, do believe you can skip the section that asks where you're going/staying and for how long.

If you have any questions on how to fill them out, now's the time to ask :)

Also as a last check, you do need either a state issued birth certificate (not those cute baby ones with hand or footprint on them issued by the hospital) And a photo ID, or a passport which serves as both, but I'd still bring a separate photo id which you will need when leaving/boarding the ship at Castaway Cay.

You can fill in some forms on line and present those instead of the forms in the book. Then all you need is the immigration form with the forms you printed from the online pages and your birth certificate & state issued id /passport. That way its faster for checking in.

We are doing the document dance here as well! :dance3::dance3:

Dan - happy to hear that you and Nan made it on to early seating!

Thanks Mary
I just hope other Cruisers that wanted to change get theres to. I know Joan sent in a spreadsheet of all of us who wanted to change. If that was the case she did a good job.
Going to go watch if the Yankees can loose tonight. Hope So:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .
Have a Magical night Mary
Dan GO SOX
DanandNancyatFenway.jpg

IM000652.jpg

Hi Mari,
I am sorry to hear about your daughter's seizure. When my son was 18 months old, he had a seizure, that interrupted his breathing as well. I remember putting my nursing skills to work. Except I didn't have a padded tongue blade handy, so my finger was wedged to keep his airway open. I have a scar to prove it! We also went to the ER in the middle of a legendary Buffalo snow storm and his EEG was normal. He was placed on phenobarb til age 5 and never had anymore! Like you, I was frightened that he would have another one as that is something that you never forget. His seizures were febrile seizures. He is now 23 and has no memory of this. The rest of us do!
I better get off and go organize the FE list,so I can post it later.
Take care!
Pauline

that will be printed on your KTTW card when you check in. Not on your docs.

I had the immigration form filled out already. Got them ahead of time on my last cruise and have a bunch of them all ready to go for the next 5 cruises.

Linda: have one for you already also for these two cruises

Received docs here in Texas today!

Package was all messed up but readable.

There isn't any place on the docs we got in the mail that tells you dinner seating is there.

Hi,
Everyone here is the FE's final list. Sorry it is so late but we have been having problems with the format. If the information is not correct or something is missing from your data, please e-mail me at themallons@aol.com. I will be bring copies with me one the cruise to put in your FE's.

Pauline

Name: Pauline and Elmer Mallon
ID: themallons
Stateroom: 6139
FE's: 1
People: 2

Name: Joanne
ID: Joannel
Stateroom: 2021

Name: Annette and Amanda
ID: Acourtwdw
Stateroom: 6004

Name: Stacey McGee
ID: bgsnmky
Stateroom: 2136
FE's: 2

Name:Mary and Mark Gums
ID:wdwlvr
Stateroom:7120
People: 3

Name:Beth and Dave Harris
ID:crazyaboutdisney
Stateroom: 7621
Fe's: 1

Name:Kay
ID: krdisneybound
Stateroom:6633
People: 1

Name: Linda Goldheart
ID: seaulater
Stateroom: 6633
People: 1

Name: Les and Ursula Holleman
ID: gamomof2
Stateroom: 6036

Name: Trish
ID: kabob1966
Stateroom: 7535
People: 3

Name:Trish
ID: trishy
Stateroom: 7540

Name: Cheryl Perlmutter
ID: cheryl1p3
Stateroom: 6133
People:2

Name: Russ and Susan Painter
Stateroom: 7596

Name: Tony and Adrienne Phoneix
ID: aphoneix
Stateroom: 2554

Name: Mari
ID: tiggeribounce
Stateroom: 6548
People: 4

Name: Linda Frazee
ID: DVCkidsMom
Stateroom: 6601

Name: Bruce and Nancy
ID: Beastly
Stateroom:

Name:
ID: Hauk
Stateroom: 6064

Name: Karen Curry and Ryan Sandberg
ID:
Stateroom: 2630

Total 20 Fe's and 44 people

Well, UPS came this morning and delivered one package - for one stateroom... So I thought, hmmm, weird that they wouldn't send them together. So we carry on with our day and then UPS drove up again at 6:30 pm, dropped off another package of docs and zoomed off. Guess the driver found the other package under his seat??? :confused3 :rotfl:

Just glad they made it here.

Oh, and about those Angels... :mad: Starting to think Artie should do to [SIZE=-1]Scioscia[/SIZE] what Steinbrenner is about to do to Torre...:sad2: Not really, but Oh Boy, what a disappointing display.:sad1:

So now to work on the fish extenders. :thumbsup2 3 more days until we leave. :woohoo:

Good morning everyone!

Pauline - one small little change on ours. You had # of people listed as 3 but the 3rd person in our room is Bear and I don't think he needs to be included. Thought I would just mention it here so everyone sees it. :)

Good morning Mary!!!

Hard to believe that we will be going in 13 days!!!!

I know I asked before how to change seating since we have a 3 year old and his sleeping habits have changed since we booked. Is there a way to change it now? I think I saw someone else was able to.

Thanks!

Nicole
DW to Wayne
Mommy to Alexander 10~17~04

oh well- my yankees are done. My dh is from Mass, so he was hoping for the Indians, cause you never know what's going to happen when the Yankees and Red Sox meet. I hope George changes his mind. Joe Torre is a good guy.
Then we watched the Bills blow it. What a bad night for NY!

Mari- hope all is well.

have a great day. I am so worried I am going to have to work this week end to get everything done. Then who is going to iron & pack.

I have a question about the fish extenders. Do we put our names on the goodies we leave or is it a surprise?

I have a question about the fish extenders. Do we put our names on the goodies we leave or is it a surprise?

good morning:

I think it is nice to put your name/and/or DIS name on it with maybe an avery label.

on past cruises, names have been on them. guess you could do w/o, tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter