2007 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC07 - October 21, 2007

Good morning everyone - happy Friday!

Stacey - Cheryl is correct I'm the one keeping up the web page (with Mark of course). Right now the deck plans are all done in Front Page for web hosting. Linda and I have been in contact and I'm going to send her my spreadsheet but if she wants to use the deck plans I'll be happy to send those to her as well. I've used the deck plans when I've done other mini navigators but I'm not sure what she has planned for this one.

Pauline - the link to the web page and the photo gallery is in the very first post of this thread. It is also quoted in Stacey's (bgsnmky) post above.

Thanks!

Linda - let us know if you will have the deck plans...it is ok if you don't I will print them off somehow. Just love the deck plans and everyones pictures right there! Great WEB PAGE.

Thank you, Mary

I'm off for the morning to go get Little Abby and take her to get better or at least try and get her to feel better

Hope everyone has a good day

I am starting to panic! This is our first cruise ever and I want to make sure we are totally prepared. I just read another post about Pirate Night. People were complaining because they have late seating and they missed some of the pirate show. We have late seating. My boys (7 and 3) will be so disappointed if we miss part of the show! Is this something I should be worried about? I hear that the dinner that night is really special so I don't want to miss the dining room either! Are we going to miss out on any other shows because we chose late seating?

Good Morning everyone. Running errands today. Looking for special surprises for our DIS friends.

Kay- I hope you grand daughter is feeling better.

Kay, good luck and let us know what happens.

Jaykay, don't worry. We had late last year. Just don't sit around talking. You won't get a seat, but we had no trouble standing and watching.

jemiaule.

You do live in the prettiest part of the county. I love San Francisco. My sisiter lives north of Sacramento, so we do get out there. Clam chowder in a bread bowl is my favorite!!!!!!

Ooooooooh, now you are making me hungry! Only problem is I am on a diet until the cruise.

Note the UNTIL part of that sentence. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am now thinking of sour dough bread. YUMMO

FYI - all calories consumed while on vacation do not count. :cool1:

Kay, good luck and let us know what happens.

Well, it looks like Little Abby is doing pretty good right now.

She has a very red bottom from the medicine and upset tummy, but we are taking care of that. She is eating lots of Yogurt and rice and bananas.

If after taking the medicine for 10 full days and if there is still a little/or any "bump" where the infection was, she will have to have minor surgery (what is so minor about a 1 YO being operated on ???? :confused3 :confused3 ) to open it up and drain it out.

She'll go back to daycare next week and I'll go at Noon each day and give her the medicine, as the daycare is not allowed to give medicine. I'll be happy to do that.

But looking at the whole picture, she is good right now.

Thanks to everyone for your good vibes and pixie dust her way.

I feel so good about Little Abby getting better, I booked another cruise for Nov. 15th and I'll be taking my 4 YO g/baby with me on that one.

I think I am a glutten for punishment. ;)

That is great news, but we will still keep her in our prayers.........

Just dropping in to say hello glad to hear about Abby doing good. I'm sure this has been asked before but are dinner dressy can my son wear jeans?

It was fun seeing so many member cruisers in chat tonight. Hope you all had as good a time as I did.

That was fun, but hard to keep up.

We did all the yard work tonight so I can float all day tomorrow!!!!!

Have a great week end

Kay,

I am glad the baby is doing better.
Ditto, I am very glad to hear Baby Abby is doing better. We've got our International festival today so I've got to get to bed. I am so ready for it to be over and actually get to sleep in and enjoy myself on the weekends. I've been sleep deprived for about a month now. I hope everybody has a good weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter