2007 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC07 - October 21, 2007

I haven' t been on the pc in a few days and I came on to see this sad news from Kay. My prayers are with you and your grandbaby - who is just adorable. I hope everything will work out ok.

:hug: for ya Kay. Adding your precious angel to my prayer list and sending a boatload of PD for her, too! My heart goes out to you all.

Kay-- Keeping you, your grandbaby, and family in our prayers. I know how horrible your daughter is feeling. One of the twins had surgery early on in her life (2 mths). She, Allison, had pyloric stenosis, blockage of the small intestine and unable to digest food. Ashlynne was diagonised at the same time with renal reflux. She has since "grown out" of it but not until a 1.5 yrs of antibiotics every day and several VCUGs. (I still want to cry when I think of the pain they went through). Needless to say they knew us quite well at LeBonheur Childrens Hospital. :grouphug: to you and yours and to the doctors taking care of our children.

Gamomof2 - I think you are the one that keeps the webpage for the below where we have the roster for the cruise.

I LOVE this and the deck pages where everyone is. Sure makes it easy. I was wanting to print them off so I know where the Disboarders are. I was just cutting and pasting in word, but thought I would ask if you already have them in word or some easy way to print them.

2007 DVC Member Cruise DIS Member Roster
http://monorailgreen.info/member2007...photoindex.htm

Thanks!!

Actually it is WDWLVR ( Mary ) and Mark keeping the roster.

I don't think you have to worry about printing it out since Linda is doing mini dis navigators.

better call me the day before - :lmao: - I might forget you -

believe that and I'll sell you 20 acres in the Everglades !!!!

Well, I booked another cruise for November 15th. Just could not help myself. I am thinking about taking Kaitlyn (4 YO) with me. I am trying to talk myself into.

Kay-sorry to hear about Little Abby. This has been quite the year for you. Sometimes when it rains, it pours. Let's get some good KARMA headed your way!

See you in 3 weeks plus another 36 hours on top of that.......(not that I'm counting or anything!)

good morning cruisers

On the eve of our Member Cruise, I am keeping so very busy.

just want to tell you some information on my 1 YO g/baby, Abby.

Here is a pic of her the day of her b/day party - 10 days ago.

ABBY1STBDAYSEPT2007LINDAHERE001.jpg

I took her to the Dr. yesterday 'cause DD had to be in Homestead. She was giving a Seminar for Verizon. Didn't realize the Dr visit was going to be so very emotional.

Little Abby has a very large red spot around her right breast with a lump beneath the skin. I took her to have it looked at.

As soon as the Dr. saw it he said "oh, we have a very bad problem".

She has Acute Mastitis in the right breast. He drew a black round circle around it and said that if the redness touched the black ring, she would have to be hospitalized NOW.

He gave her a shot of antibotics and a script that I got filled for Karen.

We have an apptm on Friday am at 9:15 and it is more probable than not that they will put her in and either do surgery and/or very strong antibotics.

DD is totally a basket case now and I broke down horribly and could not call her until I calmed down.

We'll see what happens in the next 246 hours. We need prayers and pixie dust.

I googled "infant mastitis" and I didn't like what I read.

Life just is not fair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared: :mad:

Little ones just don't understand it all and why they don't feel good

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled cruise

I hope everything goes well.Children should not have problems other then where is mommy

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

Kay, I'm so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. I will keep her in my thoughts. Please keep us posted. Try to get some rest tonight it's the best thing you can do for her.

Amanda

ps some pixie dust for her cant hurt

Hello All you Fisherpeople,

So far we have 11 staterooms fishing with a total of 23 fisherpeople. If you are you would like to drop your line, please e-mail me at themallons@aol.com. Please send me your name, stateroom number, and number of people participating.

Thank you,
Pauline

Hi Mary,
I believe that you are keeping a list of the Dizboards Members who will be on the DVC cruise and pictures. Is there a way to for us to acces that, so I can connect names to faces, since I am new?

23 days and counting, I cannot wait to leave!

Thanks,
Pauline

thank you so so very much.

Medicine has given her a bad reaction today but we take her back to Dr. tomorrow morning. It is hard to keep her comfortable right now.

I hope everything goes well.Children should not have problems other then where is mommy

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

HUGS Kay, thoughts and prayers out to your and your family.

Kay,
I am so sorry about your granddaughter! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
Pauline

Good morning everyone - happy Friday!

Kay - sorry to hear you DGD is still suffering. Hopefully the doctor can help ease her pain.

Gamomof2 - I think you are the one that keeps the webpage for the below where we have the roster for the cruise.

I LOVE this and the deck pages where everyone is. Sure makes it easy. I was wanting to print them off so I know where the Disboarders are. I was just cutting and pasting in word, but thought I would ask if you already have them in word or some easy way to print them.

2007 DVC Member Cruise DIS Member Roster
http://monorailgreen.info/member2007...photoindex.htm

Thanks!!

Stacey - Cheryl is correct I'm the one keeping up the web page (with Mark of course). Right now the deck plans are all done in Front Page for web hosting. Linda and I have been in contact and I'm going to send her my spreadsheet but if she wants to use the deck plans I'll be happy to send those to her as well. I've used the deck plans when I've done other mini navigators but I'm not sure what she has planned for this one.

Hi Mary,
I believe that you are keeping a list of the Dizboards Members who will be on the DVC cruise and pictures. Is there a way to for us to acces that, so I can connect names to faces, since I am new?

23 days and counting, I cannot wait to leave!

Thanks,
Pauline

Pauline - the link to the web page and the photo gallery is in the very first post of this thread. It is also quoted in Stacey's (bgsnmky) post above.

Edited to add the link above doesn't seem to be working but the ones in the first post are. Here you go:

http://monorailgreen.info/member2007/gallery/photoindex.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter