2007 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC07 - October 21, 2007

I have the travel channel send me e-mails when anything Disney will be on.I also like the shows about the cruises.

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

Posted from another thread:

Disney Cruise Ships Looking to Dock at Tampa Bay - Disney Cruise Line may move some of its ships out of Port Canaveral on Florida's east coast, and executives have looked over Tampa as a possible home. Disney expects to double its fleet to four ships by 2012. The cruise line likes Port Canaveral as it's the closest to Walt Disney World, which is important because many customers combine three-and four-night cruises with stays at the theme parks.

I would like to see a permanent dock at Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale. Less than 10 minutes from my home. :thumbsup2

Woo Hoo!! 4 weeks. I am so excited.

Hubby and I got a little bit of a Disney fix this weekend. We ventured over to Schaumburg and visited the Doorway to Dreams to view the AKL villas. Pretty nice I must say.

Made me want to go on vacation right now.

Can't wait!

Woo Hoo!! 4 weeks. I am so excited.

Hubby and I got a little bit of a Disney fix this weekend. We ventured over to Schaumburg and visited the Doorway to Dreams to view the AKL villas. Pretty nice I must say.

Made me want to go on vacation right now.

Can't wait!

I didn't realize you were in the area - we live about 1/2 hour from there and went to the pre-opening. Cool store huh? You picked a great weekend to visit as the weather was beautiful.

Hope everyone had a great sunday.

I can't believe that we only have 4 weeks!!!

Wow the summer has flown by. By the way, happy first day of autumn.

Amanda made our fish extender today while I was at work.

Gotta start getting organized!! Can't wait for the last minute.

To all you Disboard veterans,
When the FE's have been done in the past, do the gifts placed in the FE equal the number of people in each stateroom--i.e. if there are 2 people in the stateroom, are 2 gifts put in the FE? or is it just 1 gift per stateroom? If there are 2 friends in a stateroom, is it possible to have 2 FE's? I just want to make certain I have the FE protocol correct..thank you for your reply.

Hi all, can't believe the week end is over already. Spent the day driving and & forth from Tallahasse and taking our youngest to Outback for his birthday. He and his roommates ate most of the cake. It was nice to see him.

Have a great week.

I am sending in the dining list in the morning.

of course, there are no "rules".

Nor the norm is one gift per stateroom.

It is really up to the individual giving the little gifts.

Some people put more $$'s into them than others - so the whole giving thing is just a great surprise.

This is not a mandatory thing and not an obligation on anyone's part

To all you Disboard veterans,
When the FE's have been done in the past, do the gifts placed in the FE equal the number of people in each stateroom--i.e. if there are 2 people in the stateroom, are 2 gifts put in the FE? or is it just 1 gift per stateroom? If there are 2 friends in a stateroom, is it possible to have 2 FE's? I just want to make certain I have the FE protocol correct..thank you for your reply.

hope you didn't wear youself out driving. Actually that isn't too bad a drive.

I'll be on I-10 before too long - will be driving to Alabama when son comes back stateside.

Just might drop by your place :lmao: keep your door open:hippie:

Hi all, can't believe the week end is over already. Spent the day driving and & forth from Tallahasse and taking our youngest to Outback for his birthday. He and his roommates ate most of the cake. It was nice to see him.

Have a great week.

I am sending in the dining list in the morning.

Good morning everyone!

I agree with Kay - there is nothing set as far as the gifts. Over the years some of the things we've gotten have been per person while others have been one per family. I do agree that when there are two or more unrelated people in a room they should each get one. It should all be for fun and nothing anyone stresses over.

Well here it is Sept 24th the leaves are changing and it going to be a summer type week here in Maine. The weather man says by tuesday or wednesday the temp could reach 85 to 90 crazy weather.
Nancy and I are counting the days. For the past two days she has been getting her cloths ready. She told me next week will be my turn. There's nothing like planning ahead.
Everybody have a great day.Im waiting for a call from our middle son we are going Smallmouth Bass fishing today
danandnan
Boardwalk05Nightlife.jpg

61837978ONoeAJ_ph.jpg

The doors are always open. It wasn't a bad ride. The love bugs are really bad right now. Around Marianna it was almost raining bugs, It was gross as you could hear them hit the windshield.

Dan- good luck fishing, Fall is one season I do miss. I love the colors.

have a great Monday.

Well it went from the 80's on Friday, to the 60's-70's on Saturday, to the 50's-60's on Sunday and this morning when I left my house for work it was 46 degrees.

And yes, it has been snowing in the mountains and the peaks are now white. More storms scheduled for today.

Summer is officially over. :sad1:

I know mapquest is right up to date. Might even be months or more behind.

Do you know how to get there??? Or are you just trying to do the mapquest to confirm??

Can tell you.

Try this
OLD KEY WEST
1510 NORTH COVE RD
LAKE BUENA VISTA FL 32830

Since they are on the same street

I did send her directions - wasn't sure which way she was driving in.

I gave her the back roads instead of coming in through the gates - behind DTD.

Try this
OLD KEY WEST
1510 NORTH COVE RD
LAKE BUENA VISTA FL 32830

Since they are on the same street

Thanks, I think we will be able to find it. It just seems we get lost every time we go............

Just wondering of all you fine people who will be staying at OLD KEY WEST either before the cruise and after?We will be arriving on th19th two days before then after we will be returning to OKW and staying three more days.
danandnan
IM000593.jpg

dvclogo.gif
pirate: :cool1: :rotfl:

We will be arriving at OKW on the 20th and then going to BW for 3 days and then onto VB for 3 more days. :goodvibes :cool1: Its been a year since last vacation and I intend to make the most of it. Who knows, after being off of work that long, I might never go home:rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter