• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

I'd like to get to master Scrapper by the end of the year - les swapping more scrapping needed;)

Good luck with the first day of school! May the force be with you ;) Thanks for the welcome! :)

Thank you! I survived! Today was the first full day, and it was a doozie. We had at least 15 more enroll, as well as the 25-30 students who met me at the door this morning because they forgot their schedules from yesterday. Ok, you just got it yesterday, and you were only at school 2 hours. . .how did you lose it??

I am worn out--for some reason, the first of school does me in! ;) We are going to be home tomorrow night, though, so I'll have to push my updating one more day and update us tomorrow night!! Sorry that I'm so behind, guys! :)

Ok, I have us updated!! We are really putting up the numbers this year!! Let's keep it up in August!! I know that by the end of August, we'll have several people who will move in the smilies categories. Check your numbers and make sure you're in the right category, just to double check me.

Great job, everyone!! Keep it up!! :cheer2:

Congrats Brooke for moving up to Master Scrapper :dance3: . My goal is to be there by end of September.

Hope you second week of school goes smoothly, DD starts 2nd grade tomorrow :woohoo: so I have this week to get both of the offices organized before I start volunteering and doing work for DH the next week.

Thanks,
Lisa

Oh WOW! I can't believe I have done that much this year! And still, so many have more then me! Amazing!! Think of all the memories we have preserved!!

Well, the next level is obtainable for me... I should still get some pretty good numbers in for Aug.. and for sure in Sept. because the kids are in school all day! Woo hoo! :) I'll miss them..but at least I'll have some mommy time!

:thankyou: for doing this again SIOH! This has been a great motivator!!! ;0
Hope next week goes smoothly for you! So, far this school year seems to be good.. we got the teachers we wanted for a second year in a row.. We can't request teachers...but I always seem to get the ones I want for the kids! I think the school loves me! :)

I can totally achieve the next level! As I just told DH- I need to spend more time scrappin and less time working on my supplies. To which he replied "yeah, you do!".... :rolleyes:

Thanks SIOH for updating us and good luck this week!

Thanks for all of the good luck wishes, everyone!! :cool1:

We are doing so great this year on our scrapping!! I haven't accomplished any this month, though. . .need to be on the "more scrapping, less swapping" bandwagon! Gotta get back to it!!

Remember, set those goals and get to them!! These are important memories we're preserving!!!

Okay... playing a bit of catch-up here. It looks like I haven't posted on this thread since FEBRUARY, so I am assuming that I haven't posted any monthly totals since then. I can't seem to get the search to work, so I am not positive and I will certain correct my numbers if necessary, but this is what I have.....

I will assume that my 69that is already on this thread is from January. I don't have any number on my yearly tally sheet that I keep at home for February (but maybe I posted something here that I am not finding??).

March - 6 pages

April - 22 pages

May - 2 pages

June - 4 pages

July - 93 pages (completed three "gift" books)

Add all of this to my 69 pages I already have on this thread for a total to date of 196.

OP, please update me! (I will let you know of any corrections if necessary)..........................P

pjilla, I wondered about that myself. I even went back and checked the other day (before you posted)! I had the same problem you did--couldn't get the search feature to get it. I'll update you this afternoon when I get home from work!! Great job!! :thumbsup2

I totally fell off the wagon. Once the nice weather came I didn't want to stay inside and scrapbook. But I am getting back in gear since my maternity leave is almost over and then I'll really have no time on my hands.

4 pages done this week.

I'm back in the groove and averaging 1 page/night. Add 6 more please :) I need to at least get up one more level.

Now that I broke the ice and posted for the first time yesterday, I really wanted to post in the Forum that has been my hobby for the past 5 years. . . . Scrapbooking. So, even though we're midway through August, would I be able to join in on this thread? If so, here are my totals for August:

'06/'07 Disney Album - 6 pages (I finally completed our Christmas/New Year's trip)
All About Me Album - 8 pages

I know it will take me a while to catch up to all of you, but I figure I have to start somewhere. Also, I want to thank you all for inspiring me to keep on scrappin'.

-S

Okay... playing a bit of catch-up here. It looks like I haven't posted on this thread since FEBRUARY, so I am assuming that I haven't posted any monthly totals since then. I can't seem to get the search to work, so I am not positive and I will certain correct my numbers if necessary, but this is what I have.....

I will assume that my 69that is already on this thread is from January. I don't have any number on my yearly tally sheet that I keep at home for February (but maybe I posted something here that I am not finding??).

March - 6 pages

April - 22 pages

May - 2 pages

June - 4 pages

July - 93 pages (completed three "gift" books)

Add all of this to my 69 pages I already have on this thread for a total to date of 196.

OP, please update me! (I will let you know of any corrections if necessary)..........................P

Okay.... I found my tally sheet for January/February. It was at the end of my 2006 tally sheet (which is basically a scrap of paper taped to the wall of my scrapping area.... so sophisticated, huh?) The 69 that I had originally posted in February is right on. And I added my March thru July already, so my 196 to date is correct. But I am making some progress here in August, so I will have more to post at the end of the month, along with everyone else. Thanks so much for keeping track of this mess for us all!..................P

pjilla--I got you updated! :)

My3Suns--Welcome aboard!!! We're glad you're here!! I'm going to wait until the end of August to add yours to the first post, just so that I can include them when I get the end of August challenge numbers! You should definitely go to the August Scrapbooking Challenge thread and post there, too! We have so much fun with our challenges!! :dance3:

dsneygirl--I'm going to wait and update yours at the end of August with the August numbers, too, if that's ok! You're doing great, averaging a page a night. I'm still at 0 for August!! I've got to get on it!!

Let's keep up the great work, everyone!! I can't wait to see us hit 10,000 pages as a group!! :yay:

Thanks for including me. And a big thanks to the rainy weekend, b/c I was able to get 7 more pages done.

Ok, so it has been a slow month. I did manage to get 36 pages done on a baby album the first weekend of AUgust. Plus, Friday night, I got 10 pages done in DS 2003 album. I have a 10 hour crop planned for next Saturday ( Sept. 1st) and a weekend retreat the next weekend. My plan is to get my pictures organized and croped next weekend and then crank out lots of pages at the retreat.
In January when I went on a 24 hout retreat I did 160 pages, so I'm hoping for atleast 200 this time because I have 48 hours. I will keep you posted.
S :)

All right, everyone! We're updated for the month of August! Check your totals and make sure I have you in the correct category!!

Shawna, I bet you are going to rock in September, since you have that retreat!! Have a BLAST!!

I'll check on this the next couple of days to make sure we're all in the right places. I'm so excited--we leave this week for WDW!! More pictures to scrap! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter