2006ers - When are you going, where are you staying and how did you book your trip?

No reservations have been made yet, but we are planning on CBR in September of 2006. (Wow...that seems so far away!!) ::MickeyMo

Haven't booked yet, but I am planning for July 30th-August 4th for my DD's 16th birthday and my 22nd anniversary. I hope to stay at either AKL or WL.

Mid August 2006 at BCV followed by the Disney Magic. That's the plan. I'm *presuming* school doesn't start here until the last Monday in August. (School district won't know for a few more months.???) I will have to cancel if school begins during the trip.

Just booked last week for Feb. Pres. week, 7 nights at YC. :banana: Booked room only thru CRO, will apply AAA discount when available and keep my fingers crossed for an AP code or general room only code to help out. :wizard:

This will be our first stay at YC, kids really want SAB. Hope we get a couple of warm days so we can hang at the pool, you never know in Feb. :wave2:

We are booked Jan 23-30th 5 days Pop, 2 days AKL savannah. We are waiting for Southwest to announce their rates for January 2006.

We're planning a June 2006 vacation as of right now but I'm trying to convince the spouse that we can save a few bucks by waiting and going a month later during July. I haven't booked anything yet, still testing the waters and waiting on a hint of what rates will be.

We're stayed every other time at the All Stars, this time we're splurging and staying at the Contemporary. To say that we're excited would be an understatement. :banana:

Looking to book a June 2006 Disney vacation around our 4 night Wonder Cruise. pirate: Looks like 3 nights at AKL prior to the cruise and 4 nights at Contemporary after the cruise. :earsboy: Already booked the cruise. Not sure when to book the WDW stay to get the best rates. :confused3

We're planning for May 6-14, 2006. starting at Universal and finishing with Disney. waiting for AAA rates/discounts for 2006 before booking. doing all my research and decision making now.

We're looking at Jan. 14th-21st. We haven't booked yet, because we're waiting for AAA rates to come out. We ate at Whispering Canyon last week, and we decided we would LOVE to stay at WL, but only if we can get a great AAA rate, or even a code, which would be better. If not, we may stay at CBR. We just got home Sunday, and I'm already excited about planning this next trip. It has helped tremendously with my PDD (Post-Disney Depression)! :earboy2:

We're planning on going during the end of April for 7 nights! :banana:
We're not sure exactly where we are going to stay; we're hoping for a moderate resort, but if we can't swing it, then a value will be just fine (POP or ASM).

We'll be booking through AAA so that we can take advantage of the discount for the MYW+ dining. So excited!

We are going 2 times in 2005, but when my sorority sister asked me to help her plan a Disney trip for her daughter's 5th Birthday in June 2006, I had to say the only way to really help you plan is for me to go with you ;) .

Especially since we'll have AP's for Disney & Universal (her daughter is a big Dora, Shrek & SpongeBob fan), it just makes since for me and my girls to go down again. This will work great for DH, since he won't have to come. He's not a disney enthusiast like me. :confused3

zippehsmom :flower:

We are going in Aug 2006, for DH & my 5th anniversary. We are staying 5 nights at SSR (our DVC home resort), 2 nights at Poly (On actual anniversay night & the next) and then the final 5 nights at BWV. We haven't booked anything but the sept 05 & dec 05 trips so far. We have to wait for our 11 month window for the DVC resorts.

Lori

Not booked yet. The plan is Pop/AKL Jan 1-14 for my Disneymoon! :flower:

Myst

We'll be going July 2006 - not sure of exact dates yet, but will be staying att he BC again. We will be celebrating younger DS's high school graduation - it's where he wants to be! Us too! He has always wanted to golf at WDW (he is on his HS team & loves it), so we will be arranging some golf time for him there, too. Can't wait!!!

We are going on a 7 day cruise in oct 06 and will be staying at AKL for 2 nights before the cruise.

dismom9761 said:
We are going Feb.16-Feb.25. I booked the rooms through CRO at POP.The trip is to celebrate my Dad"s weight loss.He has lost 80 lbs so far. :cheer2:

Congrats to your dad!! :cheer2: What a great reason to go to DisneyWorld... :goodvibes :goodvibes

Planning on going Nov. 2006 during NJ teacher convention and staying at the Poly. Don't know how early I can book this. I am hoping that the celebration is not over. I had posted this question and two DISERS said that the celebration runs through the end of Nov. Does anyone else agree with this? If it doesn't I might just have to change my dates.

We are planning for October or Nov '06--hoping cooler temps & for thin crowds, so are avoiding F&W, Thanksgiving & ???
Will do a split stay at SSR/ AKL?

Jean, Chris & Patrick

June 5-13 at Contemporary Tower (3 nights) and Polynesian Garden View(5 nights). I used DU and could not be happier and that's saying something for a Type A personality like me.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter