• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Wow! I love food pictures! So I already have made plans for Mythos for lunch on our first day at IOA/US ( a 1:15 reservation because I'm a PLANNER, lol). Did I mention we aren't going until Dec 8th? :dance3: We'll be seeing Blue Man Group :idea: that evening at the 9pm show so I was thinking we'll need a 7:30 dinner reservation somewhere on City Walk... I was thinking of Pastamore? Is that a good choice or is there something out there that is not to be missed? I'm allergic to shellfish but that isn't a problem as long as I don't EAT it :sick:

I then have ONE more late lunch to plan for the next day (sunday) and it's tied between Margaritaville, Emeril's, and NBA Cafe? We've been to Margaritaville and enjoyed that, should we try one of other places?

Thank you for everyone's photos. I need to get this all planned so I can stop obsessing over everything.....oh, who am I kidding.....I'm going to obsess until it's time to go. :wave2:

Any opinions on mama Della's? Any pictures? :D

Sorry, no pics, but we love it there! In fact, it's one of our favorite restaurants. We've done all the signature spots at WDW and both of Emeril's places and Mama Della's is still in our top three.:thumbsup2

Sorry, no pics, but we love it there! In fact, it's one of our favorite restaurants. We've done all the signature spots at WDW and both of Emeril's places and Mama Della's is still in our top three.:thumbsup2

That's great to know! Thanks! I guess that means we'll keep our reservation there. :) I was thinking of changing it to a Citiwalk restaurant at first.

What did you think of Emiril by the way? We're planning to have lunch there one day and was hoping they would still have their prix fixe menu on November.

I'm a first time planner and am obsessing! (even when I know I shouldn't) :faint:

That's great to know! Thanks! I guess that means we'll keep our reservation there. :) I was thinking of changing it to a Citiwalk restaurant at first.

What did you think of Emiril by the way? We're planning to have lunch there one day and was hoping they would still have their prix fixe menu on November.

I'm a first time planner and am obsessing! (even when I know I shouldn't) :faint:

No, don't change!!! It has been 3 years since we went so hopefully it's still as good as it was then. Being from New Orleans we are biased and love all of Emeril's restaurants. If you haven't been to one of his places, you must go!!

Here are pix of our meals at Mythos on September 21st
Universal2012060.jpg

Filet Yummy
Universal2012057.jpg

Our Bread

Universal2012061.jpg

Chicken Wrap

Universal2012063.jpg

Salad with either chicken or salmon

Universal2012068.jpg

Flatbread

Universal2012069.jpg

Mythos Hamburger

Here are a few pics from our trip sep 20-23
264_zpsf92879d2.jpg

fish sandwich from bubbagump..yummy!! love this place
263_zpsb1be0390.jpg

shrimp combo
DS moved this especially presentation
265_zpscb20bf86.jpg

DD kids make your own sunday
257_zps94f81e51.jpg

not food but yumm beer-garita!!

Sharing our september food pix

Universal2012162.jpg

Not exactly sure what it is but it is from Finnegans in US I think it is my corned beef on a pretzel roll,

Universal2012161.jpg

This is a hamburger:rotfl2:

Universal2012160-1.jpg

Again not sure but still at Finnegans , Remember I had 10 people and it is impossible to remember what each ordered everytime:rotfl2:

Universal2012159.jpg

Got this one it's corned beeef and cabbage and I know more than 1 had that

Universal2012157.jpg

Some sort of salad prolly chicken as this gal ordered chicken salad a lot !!

Universal2012156.jpg

Shepherd Pie

we all enjoyed the food at Finnegans and service was awesome , their prices are very good too!!

Fantastic food pics.......everything looks really lovely.

I have to give Finnegans another try next year......can`t actually remember why I don`t like it :confused3 :confused3

Sharing some from Sept at Bubba Gumps

Universal2012197.jpg

I think this was called the Seafood Feast, the seafood hushpuppies were iutta this world

Universal2012196.jpg

Bucket of Trash

Universal2012195.jpg

Coconut Shrimp

Universal2012193.jpg

A hamburger

Universal2012192.jpg

Chicken salad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter