2006 online quote problems?

moocow35

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Is anyone else trying to get an online quote for the 2006 sailings on the Dreams site and getting the error message to try again in a few minutes? My "few minutes" have been over 45 minutes now. Anyone else having this problem :confused:

Not that I am anxious or anything:crazy:

Robin

Thanks, I tried to update this to read 2006 in the body of my message as well as to edit that I finally got into the quote area of Dreams site later. According to the Dreams site they are taking requests for quotes for the 2006 dates. It took nearly an hour, but I finally got my quote request in!

Then it would appear that the boards were down, so I could not get back in here to edit.

Robin

If you really want the trip, call DCL direct. I know Dreams has good offers, but I was on the phone at 8:02 this morning, and I didn't get as mid-ship as I thought for the July double CC cruise.

I just submitted a request through Dreams, and everything worked fine, my number came right back, and I just received an e.mail with info (not the quote)

I emailed DU Monday to get on waiting list for when rates gcame out today - got a reply, rates will be out shortly - but I haven't heard from them - Did get a response from Small World Vaca bright and early this AM - Has anyone received a quote from DU yet?
Thanks -
Lil

booking first cruise (week before Easter) but last big family vacation before DD goes to college

:wave2:

I was excited all day at work to come home and find my quote, but nothing yet.........

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter