• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary breezed through the kitchen yesterday as he was running out the door and asked if I wanted to move to Florida. :eek: Kissed me and went out the door. You don't drop something like that on me in the morning and then run out to work. :car: HSBC has offices in Tampa ( :wave: Amy) and Jacksonville ( :wave: Carol). He later emailed me to say he was going to see what kinds of jobs were offered in those location. :scared: Oh My! As he was out running errands and at a meeting last night, we didn't even have a chance to follow up on this conversation......yet!
Ok, that's too funny!!! Come on down, Cindy!! Once Diana gets here, then we'll have a little get together in the Tampa Bay area.:banana:

Walker's birthday is tomorrow and we're hosting 12 little boys at Laser Tag. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Erin, Walker wanted to invite Nick but I told him that it was a little far for a birthday party. And, Julie, Matt was on his list too. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Happy Birthday, Walker!!! Have a great day tomorrow!!!

Safe travels to Gail and John! Have fun in WDW!

Gail - safe travels and have some fun for me at WDW!

Cindy - hmmmm - let us know what Gary meant by that - I would move in a minute - no second thoughts!

Hope everyone survives all the snow - and I hope the weather is truly going to warm up next week - I heard a rumor of 30s next week or was it a dream???

Gail - safe travels and have some fun for me at WDW!

Cindy - hmmmm - let us know what Gary meant by that - I would move in a minute - no second thoughts!

Hope everyone survives all the snow - and I hope the weather is truly going to warm up next week - I heard a rumor of 30s next week or was it a dream???
Prayers and huggs going out to your family.:grouphug:

Cindy, I think Gary has a great idea - make sure he gets to checking on those offices down there soon! Keep reminding him, he won't have to deal with this nasty snow anymore.

With you having a Day Care, I'm sure you could get your business started right back up. So what are you guys waiting for - do you have the truck packed up yet :rotfl2:

I'm with Mary, I would move in an second if I could get John to agree to it!

:drive: We're heading out shortly to pick Deanna up from school and then hitting I-75. We should be down there sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon - depends on how much sleep we need. I'll check in during the week and see how things are going - we're only planning on going to the parks a few times - just going to enjoy the resort. We'll be having dinner with Jeff, Amy, Chris, Cheryl & Todd on Sunday - can't wait to see everyone! Possibly running into Tina & Tim, but they leave the day after we get there, so it depends on how busy they are.

In case I don't get back on during the week - Mary & Mark have a wonderful trip to Hawaii. I saw the top 10 resorts in Hawaii on the travel channel yesterday - wow, they look beautiful.

Gail and John have a great trip.

Cindy good luck and working the move decision along;)

Hoping we dont get too much more snow tonight!

Squid

Gail, John and Deanna - have a blast!

Cindy- tell Walker that Matt is so sorry he will miss it (and I can't wait to tell him he was invited to a birthday party).

Stay warm everyone!

Gary breezed through the kitchen yesterday as he was running out the door and asked if I wanted to move to Florida. :eek: Kissed me and went out the door. You don't drop something like that on me in the morning and then run out to work. :car: HSBC has offices in Tampa ( :wave: Amy) and Jacksonville ( :wave: Carol). He later emailed me to say he was going to see what kinds of jobs were offered in those location. :scared: Oh My! As he was out running errands and at a meeting last night, we didn't even have a chance to follow up on this conversation......yet!

I was told by a little birdie :rolleyes1 that was driving through Ohio that I should check this thread because Cindy is moving to Florida. Cindy, come on down!!!! I haven't regreted moving here 25 years ago. The snow pictures are beautiful but I still remember the feelings I would have when I would have to drive to work or home in that stuff. No way do I EVER want to go back to that, beautiful or not! Oh well, better go finish the packing so we can leave for WDW when dh gets home.

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

Carol

Good morning everyone! Found us on page 2!

Hope Gail and John have had a safe ride so far. All of you getting together for dinner tomorrow have a great time!

Good morning all!!! It's a mighty chilly day here in the Sunshine State, since we're surrounded by water, but most of the rest of the area was going to be below freezing for several hours last night.

Today I'm planning on doing some road-tripping!!! 14 scrapbook stores in the area are having a Tampa Bay Scrapbook Hunt for the next 10 days. You had to buy a bag for $5 from a participating LSS and then visit each store and purchase $5 or more and get a stamp in your "passport". Then, if you visit all 14, then there are big drawings for lots of fun stuff. Plus, each store is doing make-n-takes, giving away goodies, and 10% off, so I think that it'll be fun. I'm going to see how many I can visit today.

Good morning all!!! It's a mighty chilly day here in the Sunshine State, since we're surrounded by water, but most of the rest of the area was going to be below freezing for several hours last night.

Today I'm planning on doing some road-tripping!!! 14 scrapbook stores in the area are having a Tampa Bay Scrapbook Hunt for the next 10 days. You had to buy a bag for $5 from a participating LSS and then visit each store and purchase $5 or more and get a stamp in your "passport". Then, if you visit all 14, then there are big drawings for lots of fun stuff. Plus, each store is doing make-n-takes, giving away goodies, and 10% off, so I think that it'll be fun. I'm going to see how many I can visit today.

Ooh oooooh oooooh!! :wave2:Can I come??

I was told by a little birdie :rolleyes1 that was driving through Ohio that I should check this thread because Cindy is moving to Florida. Cindy, come on down!!!! I haven't regreted moving here 25 years ago. The snow pictures are beautiful but I still remember the feelings I would have when I would have to drive to work or home in that stuff. No way do I EVER want to go back to that, beautiful or not! Oh well, better go finish the packing so we can leave for WDW when dh gets home.

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

Carol

:) I bet that little bird is out of Ohio now.

We're just talking, Carol. It's a big decision and something we'll probably still be talking about for a while.

That sounds like a lot of fun, Amy. Enjoy it and buy something really cool that the rest of us are just going to have to have. :dance3:

Sounds like fun. I hope you find lots of cool stuff to tell us about!

OOHHH!!! That sounds like alot of fun!!
I would so do something like that. I would probably hit 7 a day and have it done in a weekend knowing me. I could do all 14 in a day but why rush in a scrapbooking store!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter