• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting to let iluvdisneys friends know that her SIL's dad passed away this morning.:sad1: She is babysitting CJ right now.Just thought all of you would like to know.

I'm posting to let iluvdisneys friends know that her SIL's dad passed away this morning.:sad1: She is babysitting CJ right now.Just thought you all would like to know.
Condolences to y'all Mary.

Everyone in storms' paths, stay safe!

I'm posting to let iluvdisneys friends know that her SIL's dad passed away this morning.:sad1: She is babysitting CJ right now.Just thought you all would like to know.

Oh how sad.

Thoughts and prayers are with Mary and her family.

Its BAD out, here! White-out conditions, Mary. Roads drifting shut They are closing buisnesses telling everyone to stay in we have cleaned in front of the door here three times already and its 4 inches deep again. Hard to tll what the storm totals are because its blowing so much. We are using the 4X4 brush truck in front of the ambulance for calls because some of the back roads are drifted shut. Judgeing from the radar its not gonna be over for a while either. Thoses of you up north, Cindy and family too, be careful and watch for heavy snow squalls. I heard there may be some Lake effect snow for you guys .

Squid

Blizzard warning in your area, I just heard. My area only have winter storm warnings. :rolleyes1

Stay safe everyone! pixiedust:

Mary, I'm so sorry for your families loss. :hug:

Chris - thanks for the update on Mary.

Mary - our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug:

Steve - sounds really really bad by you. Take care!

Cheryl - you take care too.

Amy - glad to hear the weather wasn't as bad as you first thought.

Cindy - the CJ's have arrived! Thank goodness for bubblewrap and those large zip lock bags. At least with me being home the box didn't sit out there very long.

Well I survived my trip to Walmart! :scared: It was pretty nuts in there, hardly any bread, milk and I grabbed the last two gallons of bottled water. They had pallets of 24 pks of bottled water on sale, I guess to make up for it! So I grabbed one of those too. I was able to snag the last big flashlight too. :confused3 Then I headed to the sled aisle--the same sleds that were on clearance the other day--and bought a little blow up tube for the girls, paying full price of course. :rotfl2:

The gas station was just plain scary!!! So many cars, so many people, I thought for sure someone was going to crash into someone else trying to get to a pump. It's like it's the end of the world out there, and it hasn't even started snowing yet!! :scared1: I'm in for the night, and the day tomorrow and probably Thursday too!

Off to make dinner!

I'm posting to let iluvdisneys friends know that her SIL's dad passed away this morning.:sad1: She is babysitting CJ right now.Just thought all of you would like to know.

So sorry to hear that. Our sincerest condelences.

Hope all you in the way of the white stuff stay safe.

We gonna get hit bad! :scared1: Our winter snowfall total so far this year is a little over 5 inches....now they're saying 24-36 for us!! We live a little above the "B" in Albany. :scared:

snowfall.jpg

Holy POOPIE!!!!

You will be beating me.... Snowfall totals could approach 14 to 15 inches by day's end Wednesday. That is on top of the 6 inches still in my yard!!!

Time for me to catch up for the last week and a half:

Glad to hear GWL was a fun, happenin' place and I loved everyone's pictures.

Stay safe everyone in the storm path. We had a thundershower in the early afternoon in Lakeland and I'm figuring WDw got it about an hour later.

Curt- Congrats on post 800!

Mary and Ken - Congrats on the upcoming grandbaby!

If anything is planned for HHI or VB you can count me in!

David, Robin, Ian and squirt - Congrats on the AKL points!

Mary - My deepest condolences for both your SIL's father and your cat.

Tina - Hope your trip is going well, I've been looking for you but we haven't crossed paths yet.

Gail - Have a safe trip down. Congrats to Dawn if she accepts at UF!

Karen - Sorry to hear about Freckles and Kasey. Enjoy what time that you can with them.

Stacy - Congrats to your sister!

Amy - Congrats on butterscotch and "big girl" Madison!

Congrats to all who have bought the Wii, it's a fantastic video game system.

We gonna get hit bad! :scared1: Our winter snowfall total so far this year is a little over 5 inches....now they're saying 24-36 for us!! We live a little above the "B" in Albany. :scared:

snowfall.jpg

Yep I'll probably be the only one in my office unless Spritzer decideds to close goverment offices! (Ha Ha!)

Yea we are just above the second letter A in Albany. They have already closed some schools for tomorrow, No word on Nick's school yet. He's going to stay at my parents house tonight since I'm sure they are going to close school so Jeff & I are going to see about getting into work at 7am so we can leav early.

Well it took me an hour and a half to make it home tonight and I found 2 presents on my front door from QVC.... the card set and the 10000 piece set... the albums are pretty nice. not exactly what I was expecting but I will keep it ... goodness knows I have plenty of pics that need a home.

I too have to venture out to walmart and get nicks valentine cards..... and drinks..... luckily it is only around the corner...

Stay warm everyone.!

add to list one tree.... our power is trying to go out.... Need firewood.....

I only have one more java log left and it really doesnot warm up the house ya know!

add to list one tree.... our power is trying to go out.... Need firewood.....

I only have one more java log left and it really doesnot warm up the house ya know!

We have an emergency box of firewood somewhere around here, I should start looking for it. :confused3 We have two fireplaces in the house we've lived in for 7 years now and only 1 fire and that was during a full day power outage in the dead of winter when I was pregnant with Emma.

Diana - YOU are an enabler!!!!!

Isn't that the truth! ::yes::

I ventured out tonight and the roads were not that bad. I needed to find another box of Valentines for Walker -- Harley Davidson, of course they all had to match. Last night while he was working on them so diligently, I wasn't paying attention as he put about 1/2 of the package inside of the Valentines Day box he made to bring to school. With the design of the box, there was no way to open it up without ripping it apart (Mom's great idea :rolleyes: ) so in the end he was short a number of Valentines.

So, after my last daycare child left late, I went up to Walmart to find they didn't have anymore. :eek: So, off I went to Hobby Lobby as my neighbor told me she saw them there a couple weeks back. Pay dirt, I got the last box they had of the Harley ones. :cheer2: :cheer2:

But......in my hunt for a crop-a-dile, Diana asked if we had Hobby Lobby around here. Seriously, it must have been a couple of years since I was in there and of course, now that I was forced to go in there, I had to check out the scrapbook section. Holy Cow! Good thing I was pressed for time or I could have done some damage to my already damaged wallet. But, I will be back. :idea:

The washer & dryer which were suppose to be delivered between 1:30 - 3:30 today didn't show up until 6:30. They delivery people just left about 30 minutes ago but we're on our way to doing our first load. :laundy: I'll be like this the rest of the week, scrambling and washing everything in sight. :laundy: I wonder how the dog would turn out if I tossed him in there. :idea: Of course, I'm kidding. Maybe I'll try Walker instead. ;)

Congrats to all who have bought the Wii, it's a fantastic video game system.

I have got to tell you, it's the funniest thing to watch the kids play a game on the Wii. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: If I ever decide to try it, you can be assured it will be with the blinds closed and no one else home. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter