• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's coming to NY. :scared1: I heard something on the news today about lots of snow coming for Tues/Wed. That's probably it.

Steve, stay safe! :wizard:

Yes, Steve, be safe! We are getting that storm too on Valentines Day they say :-( But we can't really complain we haven't had ANY snow at all yet.

Wow, all kinds of shopping going on this weekend. The only thing I bought was a camera (FP Kid-Tough Digital Camera) for Ian. He's always grabbing my camera away from me these days so I thought it would make a nice V-Day gift for him. I just hope it arrives in time - got it on Amazon using Prime 2-day delivery.

Steve, and anyone else in the storm's path, stay warm and safe!!!

I thought I was done spending money this week....but I wasn't. We just got a new camera too.I need better pictures for scrapping.:cool1:
I think Christmas came late for me. Circut,crop a dile(used the 40%off coupon at Michael's) and camera all in one week.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Cindy, my boys are soo green right now!;) What a nice surprise for the boys!Two systems in one day!:worship: :worship:

Steve stay safe with that storm comming your way.:wizard:

Good morning all! Ok I'm a little behind the times. What is a crop a dile and why do I want one? :)

Good morning all! Ok I'm a little behind the times. What is a crop a dile and why do I want one? :)

A crop a dile is a hole punch/eyelet setter that eliminates the need to use that annoying hammer/setter. It the only way I've been able to set a Mickey eyelet without crushing the little bugger.

Julie--as for Cricut carts--I got Tags, Bags, Boxes first. And that was a good choice. I love those little bags and the tags come in pretty handy.

Then I got All Mixed Up and Doodlecharms as Christmas gifts. I really like All Mixed Up, Bruce picked it out himself, but it's a really cute font. As for Doodlecharms, it's all shapes and I didn't think I'd use it much, but I was wrong. That's how I made the Bunnies, Baskets, Snowflakes and Trees in my portrait album. And I've been using it alot to make cards lately, there's a cupcake that's just too cute!!

I just got Printing Press for Valentine's Day and Bruce won't let me try it out. :sad2:

Plus I have Opposites Attract, Zoo Balloo and Mini Monograms on order from a guy that keeps giving us the run-around. I'm supposed to get them in about 2 weeks. Opposites Attract looks like a very versatile font!

Thanks Diana! Looks like I'll have to add it to my wish list. I have some of those Mickey eyelets and I was never very good at the hammer thing.

Good morning everyone!!!

Finally, here's a pic of Madison and her new big girl bed.

IMG_1013.jpg

And, here's a pic of the kitty that has "adopted" us. The girls are calling her Butterscotch.

IMG_1327.jpg

Madison looks so grown up in her bed - it's adorable!

Butterscotch is so huggable - hope the vet trip goes well!

Madison looks so grown up in her bed - it's adorable!

Butterscotch is so huggable - hope the vet trip goes well!

I can't believe how big Madison looks!! And I love the comforter!

Butterscotch is adorable!! I casually mentioned getting Alex a pal this weekend and Bruce casually mentioned a divorce lawyer. :lmao:

Since we're sharing pics this morning--I told ya it was pink! :scared:

DSC05954.jpg

DSC05953.jpg

Awe! princess: princess:

No pink in this house though. Unless you count Gary's bedroom, which his wife decorated in a nice shade of mauve. :rotfl2: After all, 50% of that territory is mine. ;)

I can't believe how big Madison looks!! And I love the comforter!

Butterscotch is adorable!! I casually mentioned getting Alex a pal this weekend and Bruce casually mentioned a divorce lawyer. :lmao:
Quilt - Pottery Barn kids. I picked it out because it matched her already lavendar walls, and I didn't want to have to repaint. And, it was being discontinued, so even better price.

As for Butterscotch, Chris is calling the vet today. He has said the same things about getting a new cat, but I think that this one being SO lovable, he's melting!!!

Madison looks cute in her big girl bed. How did she do sleeping in it?

Emma and Julia's room looks pretty neat too. Deanna's room is bright yellow, like the color of the yellow smilies. She hates it, but repainting that room will take too much work to get everything moved out.

Madison looks adorable in her big girl bed.

Emma and Julia's room looks nice and pinky too. princess: princess:

Squid

Hi there everyone!

Amy - Madison's bed is so nice. I bet she feels like a real big girl now with a nice bed like that!
Butterscotch is so cute. I'm a sucker for kitties!

Diana - Wow that Pepto Bismol pink is great with the lavender. What a girly girl room!

Ok so no major scrapbook shopping for me this weekend. After our bill from the plumber last week I'll just be getting a little more creative with the supplies I have on hand I think.

WOW .. The girls rooms are great. I love Madisons bed.

I want to make my extra bedroom a slightly girly room with a Disney theme.

Butterscotch is a cutie... and what a great name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter