• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 Dining Plan - Wolfgang Puck's not on there

I just printed of the most recent (11/4/05) dining plan selected restaurants & again Wolfgang Puck's is not on there but when I made my ADR's back in September the CM's that I spoke with insisted it was on the DP for 2006.

I don't know what to do, should I leave the ADR's as they are? I do not want to pay for it OOP since we are on the dining plan we will just go somewhere else if that turns out to be the case. But I would like to have ADR's for somewhere else just in case it does turn out that they won't accept the dining plan. Can I make 2 ADR;s for 2 TS places for one day?

It also says that "locations are subject to change without notice".

Anyone else have any experience with this whole Wolfgang Puck's deal? This is frustrating...

I also noticed that Raglan Road isn't on the list either. The CM told me when I made my ADR that it was a participating restaurant in 2006. :confused3

The one I looked at yesterday had both raglan road on it and wolfgang pucks cafe - it was from the disney site under 2006 packages - list of participating restaurants (page 6 of my pdf, raglan under PI TS, Pucks under West Side TS). It also noted the changes for CRT starting 2/1/06.

Hmm.

I thought Wolfgang Puck's CAFE was on the dining plan, but the DINING ROOM (upstairs) is not. I also thought they wouldn't take ADR's for the Cafe, which is where we want to go after La Nouba. Kris & Steve - do you have an ADR for the Cafe?

Anybody know anything else about this? The brochure I have is dated 9/05 and Wolfgang Puck's Cafe is listed but that doesn't mean it applies to '06.

honeymo78 said:
The one I looked at yesterday had both raglan road on it and wolfgang pucks cafe - it was from the disney site under 2006 packages - list of participating restaurants (page 6 of my pdf, raglan under PI TS, Pucks under West Side TS). It also noted the changes for CRT starting 2/1/06.

Thanks. I'll check that out now.

ETA: You're right. RR is on the list for next year. The problem was I didn't scroll down far enough. I stopped at DTD and forgot it was in PI. I'm having another Dah moment.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter