2006 Christmas Ornament Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mickeyfan2, just wondering if you have kids on the list already?

Thanks

PixieDust32 said:
Hi Mickeyfan2, just wondering if you have kids on the list already?

Thanks

yes, we have a few, and I am sure there will be more as more people sigh up. We usually have between 12 and 20 kids. I can't tell you the exact number as I am on my laptop and the list is in my desktop. GOtta love technology and being able to compute from all over!

Meriweather said:
PM sent ::yes::

I love all the Christmas ones :hyper:

nancy!! :hug: got your mail.. thanks a bunch.. mail on it's way for you too, just a bit tied with work.. you know how it is with my crazy schdule ! Thank you so much! :cloud9:

OK, thanks Collen. The girls were wondering about this one, they love the tree ornaments.
Thanks

PixieDust32 said:
OK, thanks Collen. The girls were wondering about this one, they love the tree ornaments.
Thanks

:wave2: Roxy

PixieDust32 said:
Hi timmy, how are you?

Great! can't complain... just got back from the Promised Land !!! And now hopefully can get back with the swings of things here at the exchange board.. am rusty !

PixieDust32 said:
Mm let me go check your trip report :)

Final chapter is still missing.. photobucket was acting up for 2 days now on me :sad1: And Roxy.... be careful ... :lmao: there's that clause" read it at your own risk" :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter