20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
moocow35 said:
Hi all! After much thinking and going back and forth, I finally decided that you only live once, so I just booked two nights at the Disneyland Hotel after the cruise! Boy am I excited now!! :cheer2:

Robin

OK Now All you have to Do is Save a bit more and Since you only live once, book over at the Grand Californian.. But if this does not happen..
Congrats on being able to stay over at the Disneyland Hotel..

peter

How Do We Get A spot on the Balcony for Fantasmic Need 4 ?

Bob, Thanks Muchas mi amigo. I needed that.

Kelli, When will you all be up our way???

Today....
I tried to imagine being at Castaway Cay by relaxing in the Hot Tub with a tasty Boat Drink while listening to sea-related music. Didn't work. Must have had something to do with the 6 inches of snow on the ground :guilty:
Anyway, it gives the neighbors something to worry about. :D
Back to reality tomorrow.

Scott H said:
Kelli, When will you all be up our way???

Looks like the 18th-21st of Feb. Usually get in about 5pm Fri and leave 730-8a Mon. Staying at the Painted Buffalo as always. Going to the races on Sat and snowmobiling on Sun. Dinner on Friday or Saturday are better for getting together from this angle. I'm assuming Billy has your number....or you can leave a message at the motel.

Oughtta be fun.....Kelli

I believe they do have our number, We will be returning from the Bahamas on 2/19 late so 2/20 should work.

I like worrying the neighbors, It keeps them guessing. We had about a foot plus and more on the way. Taught a SCUBA class today so that kinda helps, and listening to Sirius Vacation channel.

I hate reality, but it pays for the escape form it. What a visious circle.

Hygiene99 said:
OK Now All you have to Do is Save a bit more and Since you only live once, book over at the Grand Californian..

I shouldn't even be spending what I am spending on the Disneyland Hotel! I'm trying to put my DD through college! LOL

Growing up, my grandparents every July gave the whole family a week at the Disneyland Hotel. I can remember this way back when just about all there was of the hotel was the garden rooms. I don't even think they are there now. There was a small high rise of sorts, but what I am seeing now is nothing like it was back then. (we are talking early 60's) So for old times sake, I am excited to stay there again. :wizard:

Robin

Good morning everyone! What a rough week last week! And a good start to a monday...there were three accidents on the interstate and it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work!!! HAPPY MONDAY! I also do the "thinking I am in Castaway Cay", while stuck in traffic! Getting VERY excited! Starting to annoy the hubby due to talking about the cruise non-stop! Found all the outfits I want, so now will start the serious dieting and saving! Do you all think there will be two fromal nights? Hope everyone has a good week (and quick)!!!

Kim :thewave:

Scott H said:
I hate reality, but it pays for the escape form it. What a visious circle.
AMEN Bro-da! I have always said that I work to support my vacation habit. Now, back to that lottery winning thing... pirate:

kaylin said:
Good morning everyone! What a rough week last week! And a good start to a monday...there were three accidents on the interstate and it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work!!! HAPPY MONDAY! I also do the "thinking I am in Castaway Cay", while stuck in traffic! Getting VERY excited! Starting to annoy the hubby due to talking about the cruise non-stop! Found all the outfits I want, so now will start the serious dieting and saving! Do you all think there will be two fromal nights? Hope everyone has a good week (and quick)!!!

Kim :thewave:
Kim, I would definitely count on two formal nights as we had two on the 10-day cruise. I am going to plan on 2 formal and 2 semi-formal. If we don't have that many, I figure I'll just be a little overdressed for dinner! princess:

DH is more exicted than I am at this point, I think. Mostly because we just got home from vacation, and I am too chicken to request the time off for May just yet... :badpc:

Anyhoo...Hope your week goes fast! Anyone else have Monday, 1/17 off work? That's what's going to get me through this week. :earboy2:

Kara- Thats so funny...I have been building up the nerve that I am going in ther today and telling them about the cruise! :scared: I am the only assistant here, but I am here everyday, even when I am sick, so I don't see the problem!
Lottery...I did that & just sent in my Publishers Clearing House envelope :bitelip:

Kim

karaeric said:
Kim, I would definitely count on two formal nights as we had two on the 10-day cruise. I am going to plan on 2 formal and 2 semi-formal. If we don't have that many, I figure I'll just be a little overdressed for dinner! princess:

DH is more exicted than I am at this point, I think. Mostly because we just got home from vacation, and I am too chicken to request the time off for May just yet... :badpc:

Anyhoo...Hope your week goes fast! Anyone else have Monday, 1/17 off work? That's what's going to get me through this week. :earboy2:
Hey, I resemble that remark..

there is nothing wrong with wanting to take another vacation with the mouse

We get 1/17 off, I guess one advantage of public service work.

No winning lotto ticket here so gotta work this week.

Finished booking our December OKW DVC reservation this AM.

Hi Friends:

Ken had a business trip to Sacramento this morning so I thought I'd drop a line and let you know that all is well in Ventura. We've had 2.5 inches of rain in the past four hours and a tornado watch as there were funnel clouds over the Pacific this morning. We have received 17 inches of rain since we returned from the 10-day holiday cruise (oh yeah, that would only be two weeks ago right). I thought the song was "it never rained in Southern California". 17 inches is more than we have received in the last three/four years combined. But, all is well - we're high and dry.

karaeric said:
For our first meeting of the Sugar High Anonymous Group, I would like to welcome our newest member, Leslie! I will begin today's meeting with a confession - I must go to Scoops every afternoon on the ship :mickeybar

Thank you Kara....
Hello.. my name is Leslie and I am a Sugar Addict.. (as well as a Pin Addict... geez I have issues!)..LOL
Here's my confession... Several times on the cruise I ordered one of each dessert on the dinner menu.... :faint:

Despite all that food and dessert... Joe and I finished the Disney Half Marathon yesterday! Got our Donald Medals to prove it! Whooo Hooo... not bad for two cruise food filled old fogeys!!!

DisneyPinDiva said:
Thank you Kara....
Hello.. my name is Leslie and I am a Sugar Addict.. (as well as a Pin Addict... geez I have issues!)..LOL
Here's my confession... Several times on the cruise I ordered one of each dessert on the dinner menu.... :faint:

Despite all that food and dessert... Joe and I finished the Disney Half Marathon yesterday! Got our Donald Medals to prove it! Whooo Hooo... not bad for two cruise food filled old fogeys!!!
Congratulations Leslie and Joe!! That is quite the accomplishment. I would have been right there on the sidelines cheering you on :cheer2: ! I don't do running...LOL. But I walk just fine!

I have been trying to talk Eric into running the half-marathon for a while now. He likes to run, and we both like WDW!!!

moocow35 said:
I shouldn't even be spending what I am spending on the Disneyland Hotel! I'm trying to put my DD through college! LOL

(we are talking early 60's)
I am excited to stay there again. :wizard:

Robin

I Was not even thought of until 66

kaylin said:
Kara- Thats so funny...I have been building up the nerve that I am going in ther today and telling them about the cruise! :scared: I am the only assistant here, but I am here everyday, even when I am sick, so I don't see the problem!
Lottery...I did that & just sent in my Publishers Clearing House envelope :bitelip:

Kim
So Kim - inquiring minds want to know...how'd it go requesting the time off for the cruise?

Shari, keep posting while Ken is out of town, probably freezing his you-know-what off up there in Sacramento. Do you have any other cruises booked besides this May Repo cruise? At this point, we have 2 more - one in November, and the next 10-day holiday cruise in 2006.

Is anyone else having to log in each and everytime they come here? For me it has been just the last two days, I even have checked the box to remember me :confused: Oh well, at least we have a "here" to come to :worship:

I told my boss about my vacation time for this cruise back last May when I booked it. They are very used to my taking time off each year for my Disney cruise, never 3 weeks though!

Robin

DisneyPinDiva said:
Thank you Kara....

Congratulations on the Half Marathon!!

I got a call today asking me to teach a class in New Jersey on May 14 & 15... I very happy to say "Sorry I will be on a beach!!"

Good luck asking for the time off!

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter