2005 Unofficial Guide to Disney World

Do you have to buy one every year? I know I do. Crazy, nothing really changes but still, I have to buy it. Actually, I buy Birnbaum's. Which one do you get?

I just got mine too, of course ordered through barnes and noble through My Points :)
I need to have the newest one each time, I don't know why. Maybe it's some kind of obsession! It's funny, as I read through these boards I see there are so many people out there obsessed like I am. Glad I'm in good company!
Franne

Is it really worth the money to pick up one of these books?

I have debated... It seems I can get all the information I could ever want off the internet.

What is the argument for buying?

Thanks

The money could go towards DW!

So true. And to be honest with you, I can't tell you why I have to buy one every year but I do.

I can get much information from the internet. I basically get what I need from these boards, but sometimes when I'm in the car, I take my book. If I have to sit at the Doctor's office I take my book. Sometimes when I'm w/ DH (he's a professional truck driver) I'll read things to him and in the back sometimes they have surveys that they've done and I'll ask DH, "What is the #1 favorite character meal?" and he'll try to answer right. We make a game of it. So I guess for me, it's like having a portable bit of the magic.

JMHO.

I used to buy one every year, but they are usually the same. I haven't bought one since 03.

I bought the Unofficial Guide 2005. I loved it even though I already knew everything in it from my own trips, this site and other Disney sites. The touring plans crack me up. I have notebooks full of similar plans that usually ended up not being used after the first few hours. Besides knowing which day to go to which park, winging it is a much better idea.

I also realized that If I was going to Disney world for the first time and read that book, I'd be so overwhelmed I'd go to the beach instead. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter