2005 Pricing

rundogrun

Mouseketeer
Anyone know/hear of when 2005 rates will be released?

We want to book our rooms for the Marathon. Thanks!

I'M WONDERING THE SAME THING. LET'S HOPE SOMEONE HAS THE ANSWER!!!!

LAH

I read somewhere that the pricing should be loaded sometime next month. I am looking forward to knowing what to expect myself. Maggie

Hi,

What are the dates for the Marathon nex year? Are the Marathoner's usually booked for one resort?

Yikes, DD is looking at a college trip Jan 8 for 5 or 6 nites.

herc.

POFQ looks like the place to be for the marathon, as it is right by the start line.

As this is my first Disney Marathon, I'm not sure if runners gravitate towards staying here or are spread throughout the kingdom.

Wow! That's so early!

I was eagerly awaiting the 2004 rates in 2003 because I was planning my honeymoon. They happened to come out in late August.

Good luck! I hope they come out soon! I'll probably have to book another trip and get some more usage out of my annual passes!!! It's the first time I've had them and there's a little voice CALLING to me from the drawer they're in....

"You can get cheap flights....use me.....just use me!"

Well...pricing may not be out. But I did just book three nights 1/7 - 1/10 for $150/night at POFQ. I did it through Disney Sports Travel.

I'll see how that rate compares to the others when they're released.

$150 a nite, Jeez.

It should be half that in Jan.

herc.

Well, it was a total of $451 for three nights (including tax), which seems inline with the 2004 "Value" pricing currently available on the website.

We usually stay over at the Beach Club or Swan/Dolphin. We haven't stayed at PO in about 7 or 8 years so I'm not sure what the right rate should be. Hopefully there will be deals as we get closer and we can get a better rate.

My guess is the 2005 pricing will be out sometime in October. When we were booking our May 2004 trip we kept waiting for final pricing and it was finally released in October last year. The Disney Reservations will probably tell you October as well.

It was hard for us to make decisions about where to stay until the pricing was final. We ended up at the Swan because of the great discounts.

Normally they quote you rack rate for Regular Season if you book before new rates are released (then they adjust when new rates come out). ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter