• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2005 Flower & Garden Festival

MidwestPiglet

<font color=red>Keeps ending up with shriveled, ye
Does anyone know when they begin planting for the Flower and Garden festival at Epcot???

I was there for the 2003 festival, and loved the flowers and plants. :cloud9: Unfortunately (well not unfortunately, because we are going to Disney, after all), we'll be in the parks from April 7-11, missing the April 17th opening.

Anyone know if they'd have anything up for us to see then???

Good ? I was wondering if the flowers will be filled in/grown by opening day. When we were there in June it was so obvious that certain flower beds were just planted as there was more soil showing than flowers because the flowers hadn't filled out yet.

I'l just answer my own question, lol! :rotfl:

We were at Epcot on 4/8 and 4/11 and they do have some displays out. Many of the topiaries are up -- Snow White and the 7 Dwarves, Pooh and Piglet, Beauty and the Beast, and lots I can't remember. We saw some "in progress" which was really interesting -- to see the wire frame and the plants growing around them. There are quite a few flowers in beds planted already.

As always, everything was beautiful.

Thank you MidwestPiglet, and sorry about that!! :blush:

I have the opportunity to take a quick visit to the F&G Festival in a couple of weeks, and I appreciate your 'progress' report! :flower3:

No problem, Snowwark :flower:

I was just happy to see the works in progress -- it was a nice surprise. They already had some of the concerts/events posted and it sounded like fun.

Hope you have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter