20041218-cruise-friends-memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill...And I thought you were going to say if you won lotto you were going to give me a birthday present, and even present it on my birthday Dec.18th LOL.

Joanna

Originally posted by Mjasp
Jill...And I thought you were going to say if you won lotto you were going to give me a birthday present, and even present it on my birthday Dec.18th LOL.

Joanna
If I win $95M I may think very hard on it.
Now everyone else don't get too excited, Joanna asked first. We must be fair in the free trip department :)

Count us in. We have 2 rooms on deck 8. Its going to be a long wait. Luckily, we have a cruise in between on 1/24/04.

Sorry Joanna, no free trip from me. Can't blame a girl for tryin'.

Jill...Better luck next time. I'm sure the jackpot will grow again before 12/04. No one wishing harder for you to win than me.

Joanna

Count us in!

We have 8034 on hold but will confirm on Monday with the deposit!

18 months to save! our DS will be 20 and he is the one who campaigned for this cruise!

We were on New Years last year when they leaked the possiblity of this 10 day cruise - they said it was going to be both Christmas and New Years (10 days each) but I guess it was too much so it is only the Christmas cruise.

We have mixed feeling about being away on the ship for Christmas although the parks are great for Christmas and New Years was Fantastic - so here we come 10 days on the DCL!!!!

I Really Love these boards!!!!

Originally posted by All_Ears
Count us in!We have mixed feeling about being away on the ship for Christmas although the parks are great for Christmas and New Years was Fantastic - so here we come 10 days on the DCL!!!!

Good for you!!! Trust me, Christmas onboard is a whole different type of holiday magic...I doubt you'll regret it! We loved it and wish we could swing this 10-day, but...maybe another year!

HAVE FUN and CONGRATULATIONS on your booking!

Thank you Melody!

I've been away from these boards since returning from our New Years cruise and have been doing some catching up this morning, I have seen some of your posts - they are good!

Having FUN being back on board!

Happy 4th weekend to all!!

A small
bump.gif
to bring this back up for new posters... :)

Here I take a few weeks off the boards due to knee surgery, I come back and within 2 hours I have cancelled our May 2004 cruise and rebooked for the 10 day...being out of the loop sure can be costly!!

Now I have to break the price increase to my husband...since I'm on crutches for the next month, maybe I'll sit in our driveway with a sign around my neck that says "Will work for Disney Cruise". Think he will find the humor in that? Hmmmm;)

We will be going! Currently on the waitlist for a Cat 3, but will go ahead and book Cat .4 on Monday.
My DD will be 13 and DS 11. DH will celebrate his birthday(actually not until 1/11, but the reservation CM suggested it!

Someone posted earlier about a 13yo daughter. My daughter would love to have a friend onboard!

Glad to see there are more people going. Looks like we have quite a few birthdays to celebrate. Wish it was sooner!

Giving this a much needed
bump.gif
as I see we have some new people who have signed up.

Were going our first DCL cruise on the Wonder 8/24/03. We cant wait . We are on deck 7 cat 10. What is the secret deck on deck 7 aft?

We are booked on deck 5 cat. 10 with the secret porthole for 2004 10 day x-mas cruise.

My husband will be turing 40. I am a little older. My daughter will be 7.5 at time of cruise and my son will be 3.5. I am new to the DIS Boards. What do all the abbreviations stand for-such as dd,ds,dh, ect??? I would appreciate someone filling me in. Thanks Gail:smooth: :Pinkbounc

Gail,

Welcome to the DIS. DS, DH, etc. the D stands for Dear or some say Disney. So when you see me talking about my DH it is my Dear Husband (known here on the DIS as MarkRG).

I know its a little premature but - does anyone know where I can peak at past Christmas time navagtors?

I checked Barb and Tony's site with no luck...but the curiosity is getting the best of me!

check out Dave's emails..............hum...............sorry I forget his sign on name, but he has many posts................Webmaster Michelle are you out there??? Do you know who I mean??

WDWGOOSE we be back # 4 dw ??? vicki dh gaRry 47
dd 16 ds 15 well guys i see the ball is really rolling along.
money sent in and starting the dollar bank ( sorry penny bank isn't going to get it for this cruise ) ouch !!!!!!!! okay we are in cabins 7567 & 7566 the only way to go with kids just send them to their room :~} long time to get ready i'll go back and read all this at work tommorow. that way i can start a list of who where and what. unless some did already ?????????
wow got lots of cruisers the ship is 3/4 full we were told .
feels like we waited along time to get in. okay all lets see
tnrobin paulcrsb who else did we cruise with ?????????
come on speak up.
dexter mi. i know where that is . we're in s.e. mi. lasalle
wow think of the reply count on this thread WOW !!!!!!!!!!

gaRry :jester: :smooth: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter