• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

20031206 - 12/6/03 - See You Soon!

Hi!

In Key West we are going to do the Trolley Tour (Buying our own tickets ahead of time...not the DCL one). This way, we can stop wherever we'd like and for how long. We may try to do the aquarium, Shipwreck Museum, etc.

In Grand Cayman we are doing the early Atlantis Submarine, and then might try to hit the beach.

We are doing the Tulum trip from Cozumel.

Casey8 - Are you doing the Romantic Escape at Sea?

Disneydebk - We were thinking about going to the Shipwreck Museum.

Anybody doing the spa treatments? I am going to do the Spa Taster. Ooooh, can't wait!

LG123-
Apparently we are! I didn't know about it until I got the call form DCL this morning. When I called my husband he admitted he added it to our package without telling me as a surprise!!

I don't think we are doing anything in Key West formal-I'd like to see Mel Fischer's museum and then shop. Probably the Atlantis Sub in Grand Cayman and then the ruins on the island in Cozumel-not the Tulum ruins the others (I can' t remember their name right now!).

Have you decided on a specific place to meet for the Sail Away party and how we will all recognize each other??

Happy Thanksgiving & See you soon!!

Casey8:boat: :wave2:

That sure is a nice surprise!

Lori, I am not sure if I am getting any spa treatments. I guess I still have time to decide.

How romantic!!! Aren't husbands so nice (sometimes!). Are you celebrating an anniversay? We are going to celebrate our anniversay (11/29) onboard. Do you get to make your Palo ressies ahead of time? I am getting worried about the ressies since the ship is going to be full.

I am working on the meet right now. Check the webpage in about 10 minutes plus I was going to email everyone this evening. Don't have to work tomorrow!!! I am trying to find a picture of Deck 10 so everyone can know exactly where. As far as recognizing, aside from a certain color I think we will just have to be really specific about the meeting place. Or I can yell Disboard people over and over again!!!

Any furthur suggestions?

DH thinks I am strange enough as it is. Can't imagine his reaction if I carried a giant lime green sign onboard!!!

stupid.gif

Yeah, sometimes he's special. He does have his moments. I think he was a little upset that I found out.

Yes, we got to make our Palo request early. It also comes with spa treatments-but for those, while they are already paid for, we have to go and make the reservations once onboard.

No anniversary for us, it was in August, though I'm sure we can think up something to celebrate.

Best Wishes and Congratulations to you though.

Casey8:wave2:

:laughing: :laughing: :jumping1:

VERY FUNNY !!

I amy need to borrow that "I'm with Stupid" sign sometime during the cruise

Ok girls. Check out the webpage right now and tell me if the meeting information makes sense before I email everyone.

OK.....

I'm getting sleepy and am about to go to bed......Are we supposed to meet where the arrows are? It looks like they are on both sides. Maybe we could be on the one side facing the terminal as we leave so we can see the DCL staff there wave good-bye with their big Mickey hands.

And thanks for all of your work! The site looks great!

I put both sets of arrows there to show that we will meet on which ever side is closet to the pier. Does that make sense? Someone told me that they don't always dock facing the same way so I don't know which side it will be.

Gotcha!

Deck 10, overlooking the stage area on deck 9, on the side facing the terminal/pier. Great!

Just sent everyone an email regarding the location of the meet. Please let me know if you didn't receive it!

See you soon!!!:wave2:

Were you all really chatting at 3 in the AM? I'm so glad all of you are working out the details so that I may catch up on my beauty sleep!:crazy: LOL

I was checking on a website about the availability of our cruise date, and there wasn't much left. I hope my dh and myself get ressies at palo, because if the prices keep going up the way they are for 2005, it may be awhile before we get this wonderful chance again:( So we would really like to experiance palo this cruise, I've heard so many wonderful thing about it!!

When and where can you sign up for palo? My passporter says there is a certain time frame, not immediately as you board, and a thread on Cruise Critic says to hit the Rockin' D Bar for ressies.

True or False.

(Hey all you Dis Board members, send Lori a pic of your DF so we can print it out and take it along on board. It'll help recognizing everyone at the meet!)

Casey8- Thank you and thank your husband for the idea of the Romantic Escape at Sea. After reading your post I called Disney about it. Because I booked through an agent I had to go back through her. So, a quick trip to the agent, she called and added it on, then handed me the phone and I spoke to Debbie (I told her she was on the web in your post). She suggested the APLAPLA rotation because it puts us in Lumiere’s on formal and semi-formal nights. She booked our Polo dinner, Polo Brunch, and Polo tea. Brunch and tea are not part of the package but I wanted them. All this means that we won’t have to line up at Polo, only the Spa. But for a couple’s message I can do that. Both she and my local agent were so much help.

Lori- I didn't get the last email update but the meet looks easy to find from your website. Great job on the site. Congrates on the aniversary, our 28th was in August.

We're doing the little train at Key West, the Stingray City and Island tour, the Tulum ruins, and the Kayaks at Castaway Cay.
One question, when will we rest?
:chat:

Those of you leaving before me- ENJOY!
Those of you getting on the ship before me- save some of those jumbo shrimp!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter