• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

20031206 - 12/6/03 - See You Soon!

LG123

Mouseketeer
I know there has to more people booked for December 6!

We have two cabins (Cat 6 & 11). It will be myself (31) DH 30, DD 6 & DD 3 in one and my Sister-in-law (20) and her fiance(22) in the other.

Can't wait to hear from every one else!

We're going, We'er going!!!!

DH, DM & DD (4) Cat 6 also midship. Hope to see your there!!

Cute pics

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

DH, myself, DS(4 at time of sailing) Mom and Dad will be on our third Disney cruise. We will be spending a week in the parks before hand. Anyone else planning on a park visit before the 12/6 sailing? :boat:

We'll be there! Two families, each with a 9 year old DD. We can't wait!

We'll be there! We (Myself 40, DH 39, DD 8 ) are traveling with 3 other families, so we will be quite the bunch! We are flying into MCO Wednesday before and spending three days at the World, also doing the MVMCP Thursday night. As you can see from my countdown, it will be my 40th bday and my dh and my 10th anniversary.

Oh yeah - anyone doing the dolphin swim in Cozumel that Wednesday? Just spoke to Barry at Shoretrips and we are booked on the 12:00 royal swim. Can't Wait!!!

Originally posted by Cindyluwho
We'll be there! Two families, each with a 9 year old DD. We can't wait!

Are the girls going into the Kids Club? Maybe my dd and your girls can get to know each other before the trip and then meet there? We did that with another DISer on our 1st cruise and it worked out great (since my dd is our only child and we didn't bring a friend for her) made the transition at club easier.

Just an idea.

Who is up for a meet? PM me if you would like to arrange something.

For all of you that are arriving the night before, where are you staying? We will be at the Quality Suites in Cocoa Beach. Couldn't get into the Radisson.

We'll be in the parks three days prior, but I can make something onboard. Decided to take in the christmas spirit at WDW ang go to the MVMCP before our cruise. Anyone else going to the party?

We just booked the 12/6 cruise on the Magic!! Yeah - we are me, my husband and 21/2 year old son - who will be spending plenty of time in Flounders at night so that Mom and Dad can get in at least a couple of quiet dinners!!!

We are staying at the Hilton the night before.

Kim

:earsgirl:

Hard to believe a month away! All the anticipation building day after day :eek: Haven't completed shore excursions busy planning my pre-cruise nights now.

We are booked for MVMCP on the 5th I know someone else here is going also :earsboy: We are staying at Boardwalk 3 nights prior to cruise!

I know LG123 was going to try to organize a meet this coming week!

Can't wait to meet some fellow DISer's - Looks like alot of you have DD's - I have 2 DS's 7 & 5 - can't wait to see them light up at the sight of the ship! :earseek:

Hope to keep connected with you all until we meet! ::yes::

Until then: Pixie Dust to you all!
:wave2:
Carolyn

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Anyone with DDs, ours (8) would sure like to e-mail a friend before the cruise and meet up in Oceaneer's Lab. Anybody interested? E-mail or PM if you are.

:chat:

Hi,

Thanks to Pippy I found this board. The 3 of us will be making the trip. DW and myself are in our early 40's and we have 9 year old DS. Any other 8 - 10 year old boys sailing with us? We are in a cat 6 room. Keep me in the loop if there is an on ship met.

Rob

Rob,

Wish I could help I have 2 boys 7 & 5 coming with us, they are alot of fun, and I am not just saying that because they are mine!

Unfortunately they aren't old enough for the club/lab your son may be in but if he is around the ship lonely my kids are great welcomers!

:earsboy:
Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter