• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2003 christmas tree pass on from dvc member to dvc member/ new list for 2004

Bugeye
as soon as you know your dates post and maybe we can squeeze you in somewhere, that sure would be a great birthday present :sunny:

Somehow, it got transmuted in the translation. Here's the correct list for Wlderness Lodge.

11/21-11/27: the Robinsons from VT

12/1- 12/5: Elaine's (Nanajoy2x) family

12/5-12/9: mitymott if they're at VWL

12/9-12/11: Paula H and family (who may get it on 12/5 if the mitymotts go to bwv)

12/23-12/26: wdwstar's family.

Well we are at BCV Dec 3-10, but I don't know if anyone is arriving before we are. If I can participate someone tell me, but we don't get in until the evening of the 3rd.

Our dates at VWL have changed slightly. We will now be there November 29 - December 5. Not much difference but if the tree is not spoken for we would be happy to have it starting November 29 instead of Dec. 1. Four of our grandsons and our daughter are now joining us - only 8 more months.:bounce: :bounce:

I think I have posted this on another thread, but we will be experiencing BCV at Thanksgiving for the first time this year. We will be in a 2 bedroom from November 20-26. I will probably be one of the first to arrive for the Thanksgiving holiday and would love to start out the season by sharing the BCV tree. I will pass it on to whoever comes next at BCV.

We are the Hilliard Family from Indiana.:tongue: :tongue:

Done, Nanajoy. You are now the proud possessor the day we leave. Kewl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter